Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any idea when Hungarian Xena (Harrow) will be back?  (Read 3832 times)

dropdead

Guys Any idea when Xena, Hungarian milf will be back in London?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:22:46 pm by dropdead »

Offline Steve2

Not for another couple of weeks :(

dropdead

NotaGuuest

Not for another couple of weeks :(

May I ask for any recommendations that provides similar service, 60-80 quid and around that area? Have plenty of time for myself next week but can't find any decent wg at that price range

Offline Steve2

May I ask for any recommendations that provides similar service, 60-80 quid and around that area? Have plenty of time for myself next week but can't find any decent wg at that price range

It's very hit and miss at the moment. Who else have you seen?

NotaGuuest

@steve

Not many but xena and Nicole + two quickies (bj) one with Sandra crystal and one with Nicole diamond at hanger lane.

Thought of this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only good reviews, looks hot but £100.

Was thinking of seeing hot milf kitty at Preston road but I feel it won't he a good punt lol

Oh right so say if I search further away from harrow a few miles any good vfm ones? Don't mind age up to 40. Can't go for expensive punts atm. :(
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:07:52 pm by NotaGuuest »

Offline Steve2

@steve

Not many but xena and Nicole + two quickies (bj) one with Sandra crystal and one with Nicole diamond at hanger lane.

Thought of this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only good reviews, looks hot but £100.

Was thinking of seeing hot milf kitty at Preston road but I feel it won't he a good punt lol

Oh right so say if I search further away from harrow a few miles any good vfm ones? Don't mind age up to 40. Can't go for expensive punts atm. :(

I have not met her but have met others in the same group previously and all been good

This one is very enthusiastic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Facially, you might prefer doing her doggy style but a very fit body

dropdead

I have not met her but have met others in the same group previously and all been good

Is facially attractive? Ha she been earlier reviewed on this forum? Can you please attach the profile link of other girls working with her.Thank you

Lool apologies to many questions........

Offline Steve2

The group was "Ladies in Wembley"

Not been for a while

Offline SamLP

Kitty is a good punt. Oral is ok though.
Carol is very good, but as Steve said facially she's not attractive.
Alexa in Finchley is good at £80 but has some mixed reviews.
Monica in Kingsbury is good vfm.
Myra in Edgware too, but I think she's on holiday.

Sorry I haven't put up links

Offline punk

that ugly? surely not, i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc.

NotaGuuest

Here it is - Ladies in Wembley. Group page too vague. Wonder how kitty looks face wise because her body doesn't look too bad

Offline Tonyleung

Haha - I love it some WG's gonna get busy. Piqued my curiosity....

grandmaster-ram-rod

Steve have you seen these two? I'm really interested, especially in Suzee

i sent sexy jenny a text today, she never replied  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

I find it's always better to call. You're more likely to get an answer that way, and you can hear the girls voice which may make you comfortable or put you off.

Also with texts, it might be her pimp answering and confirming services which you will find is not available once you arrive to see the girl.

Offline punk

I find it's always better to call. You're more likely to get an answer that way, and you can hear the girls voice which may make you comfortable or put you off.

Also with texts, it might be her pimp answering and confirming services which you will find is not available once you arrive to see the girl.

still no guarantee that it is the girl on the phone if you ring, could be the maid or another prossie she works with or the girls english is so bad you cant understand each other and she uses google translate to reply by text. thats happened a few times to me.

Offline SamLP

True, however I still prefer to call rather than text.

Offline Steve2

Xena and Nicole are back. Xena as good as ever :)

mrhappypants

I'm hot listing Xena on the strength of the wallpaper alone!!!! takes me back to '73.  Man those power cuts!

NotaGuuest

Thank you Steve Sir! Hopefully can get a booking on my chosen times

Offline SamLP

I had forgotten how good Xena was. It really makes me question why bother with other WG's apart from liking a bit of variety. No I'm not turning fluffy, she's just that good.