Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina BBW - Clapton - Humongous ass - Dont judge me  (Read 3402 times)

6 review(s) for Angelina BBW (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Link: External Link/Members Only

Number: +447510897112

Date: Within the last 6 months

Location: Grotty type of ground floor bedsit in clapton. Not too discreet as there was a lot of foot traffic in the premises...people talking to each other in halls and outside their doors....walking up the outside door is weird...its a turning through a gate and walk up reminds me as if i turned a corner in a friend's compound in nigeria.  It was raining that day so there were small pot holes of water...had to jump and skip over like i was singing in the rain

Fee: She was actually doing a deal...£20 off for however long you booked..booked 45 mins but cut it to 30. Cost was £60

Services: OW, sex in 1 position really...i gave a couple others a try but didnt work out

Communications: 7/10
Looks: 4?/10
Attitude: 8/10
Services delivered:7/10
Overall Rating: 7/10

Girl: Old...Like proper old. Soon reach retirement type old. Not the greatest facially, massive gut that over hangs. No idea about the breast..barely looked at anything out the next point..her ass is MASSIVE....so much bloody volume and it sticks out too from the profile view....she hasnt got a coke bottle shape at all...but when she bends over its like transformers....something else is created out of her material and you are suddenly faced with this thing that looks like you are carrying a massive luggage that you want to put on a plane...just wide and wobbly ..talking serious transverse wobble ripples....tsunami type ripples. Crazy stuff

Action:  I got in there, used the grotty toilet to piss...despite what i think of her facially or from the front...when i saw how her ass stuck out and with my experience in this game...i knew that when she bent over that everything was gonna be alright...so i actually for a real stiff and hard erection that made pissing VERY hard. Didn't want to sit on that toilet for fear of getting Kwashiokro or some type of flesh eating fungus.....so i really had to press down on the fella and aim in to pee...which of course fucked up the stream and turned it into sprinklers...her tissues were thin so i had to use a bit to wipe the edges of the seat....washed my hands as thoroughly as i could and took my erection out there with me

She was already turning over while asking what position i wanted......no talk....doggy.....in this asteroid of an ass i managed to find an opening....and i found it hard to get rythm initially and then i found it and went at a steady pace..didnt want to cum to early...the i picked it up...she grabbed sheets but said nothing..when i felt myself getting close i thought to be brave and different...i said "Missionary"....she seemed shocked and confused...got on her back ...two strokes and i was like 'Nope...lie flat on your stomach'...she did this and fuck me...i couldnt get it in properly in this position.....i really need to go back to basics cause its like i have lost memory on how to fuck these days...the angle was all wrong and everytime i tried to stroke my dick slipped out.....i know her ass is a mountain but i have conquered worse in prone
Anyway...this wasnt working so went back to doggy....this woman knows her role in life cause she was there in that position for a 8 to 12 mins....when i started pounding she asked me if i was near cumming cause she was having a difficult time, that i was too big.....so i raced to the finished line telling her i would hurry. I happily came and had a good time behind there. Grabbed them hips...rippling butt cheeks..pulled her in with the shoulders and whammed it. It was great...after that i asked to cut the thing short but told her to keep all the money

Summary: A shameful but thoroughly enjoyable encounter with someone that has been doing this job many many years. Facially you need an iron will but booty wise even though its a big lard of a dirty mess initially..from the profile view and when she bends over the BBW fellas will be in their element

Reccomend? Actually yes

Revisit? I can defo see myself going back there if i hear a stop saying Clapton station

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

Wallahi what is this my guy? I looked at the pictures and now see why you said don't judge me LOOL. Well as long as you had a good time  :D.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:20:22 am by Payyourwaymate »

Offline paul90

Cheers mate, I enjoyed the review.

Offline Kevin Boss

Lol no way you're Nigerian?  :lol:

Offline if33lsosl33py

A shameful but thoroughly enjoyable encounter with someone that has been doing this job many many years. Facially you need an iron will but booty wise even though its a big lard of a dirty mess initially..from the profile view and when she bends over the BBW fellas will be in their element

Glad you enjoyed yourself my dwag I said in my post before she ain’t look great.
But that ting poking first time I saw her then when she went into doggy i knew I was gonna have a good time. I always recommend this old ting her back is something bbw mandem wood like. Only ting where I seen back poking something serious is Gina.

A shameful but thoroughly enjoyable encounter with someone that has been doing this job many many years. Facially you need an iron will but booty wise even though its a big lard of a dirty mess initially..from the profile view and when she bends over the BBW fellas will be in their element

Glad you enjoyed yourself my dwag I said in my post before she ain’t look great.
But that ting poking first time I saw her then when she went into doggy i knew I was gonna have a good time. I always recommend this old ting her back is something bbw mandem wood like. Only ting where I seen back poking something serious is Gina.

Thanks man, yeah she is what she is and satisfies a quick dirty need

As for Gina, I have seen her too...will write a review. she lies about her services and she cant take D at all
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 06:14:21 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I assume you made it so entertaining to distract us from what you actually did. You're a bad man!

Online Saltnpepper

Location: Grotty type of ground floor bedsit in clapton. Not too discreet as there was a lot of foot traffic in the premises...people talking to each other in halls and outside their doors....walking up the outside door is weird...its a turning through a gate and walk up reminds me as if i turned a corner in a friend's compound in nigeria.  It was raining that day so there were small pot holes of water...had to jump and skip over like i was singing in the rain

Fee: She was actually doing a deal...£20 off for however long you booked..booked 45 mins but cut it to 30. Cost was £60

Services: OW, sex in 1 position really...i gave a couple others a try but didnt work out

Girl: Old...Like proper old. Soon reach retirement type old. Not the greatest facially, massive gut that over hangs. No idea about the breast..barely looked at anything out the next point..her ass is MASSIVE....so much bloody volume and it sticks out too from the profile view....she hasnt got a coke bottle shape at all...but when she bends over its like transformers....something else is created out of her material and you are suddenly faced with this thing that looks like you are carrying a massive luggage that you want to put on a plane...just wide and wobbly ..talking serious transverse wobble ripples....tsunami type ripples. Crazy stuff

Action:  I got in there, used the grotty toilet to piss...despite what i think of her facially or from the front...when i saw how her ass stuck out and with my experience in this game...i knew that when she bent over that everything was gonna be alright...so i actually for a real stiff and hard erection that made pissing VERY hard. Didn't want to sit on that toilet for fear of getting Kwashiokro or some type of flesh eating fungus.....so i really had to press down on the fella and aim in to pee...which of course fucked up the stream and turned it into sprinklers...her tissues were thin so i had to use a bit to wipe the edges of the seat....washed my hands as thoroughly as i could and took my erection out there with me

She was already turning over while asking what position i wanted......no talk....doggy.....in this asteroid of an ass i managed to find an opening....and i found it hard to get rythm initially and then i found it and went at a steady pace..didnt want to cum to early...the i picked it up...she grabbed sheets but said nothing..when i felt myself getting close i thought to be brave and different...i said "Missionary"....she seemed shocked and confused...got on her back ...two strokes and i was like 'Nope...lie flat on your stomach'...she did this and fuck me...i couldnt get it in properly in this position.....i really need to go back to basics cause its like i have lost memory on how to fuck these days...the angle was all wrong and everytime i tried to stroke my dick slipped out.....i know her ass is a mountain but i have conquered worse in prone
Anyway...this wasnt working so went back to doggy....this woman knows her role in life cause she was there in that position for a 8 to 12 mins....when i started pounding she asked me if i was near cumming cause she was having a difficult time, that i was too big.....so i raced to the finished line telling her i would hurry. I happily came and had a good time behind there. Grabbed them hips...rippling butt cheeks..pulled her in with the shoulders and whammed it. It was great...after that i asked to cut the thing short but told her to keep all the money

Summary: A shameful but thoroughly enjoyable encounter with someone that has been doing this job many many years. Facially you need an iron will but booty wise even though its a big lard of a dirty mess initially..from the profile view and when she bends over the BBW fellas will be in their element

Reccomend? Actually yes

Revisit? I can defo see myself going back there if i hear a stop saying Clapton station

🤣🤣 glad you had a good time bro. That Toilet trouble you got I always have it if the ting gets me hard lol. She has been in and out my list for a while now but I suppose you just sold it for me. Sometimes I love a dirty punt. Was the hygiene all good ?

Online Saltnpepper

Wallahi what is this my guy? I looked at the pictures and now see why you said don't judge me LOOL. Well as long as you had a good time  :D.

😂🤣

Offline Dinekid7

Cheers for the review. I assume you made it so entertaining to distract us from what you actually did. You're a bad man!

Init, whole paragraph dedicated to taking a piss, i know i may momentarily enjoy the wobble, but after which would follow a long drive home contemplating my existence.

Offline Mr Sinister

This review killed me  :lol: :lol: I know what you mean about the toilet and I wouldn't bother drying my hands on any available towel either.

just wide and wobbly ..talking serious transverse wobble ripples....tsunami type ripples. Crazy stuff

Yeah man every time I visit it's like I'm seeing it for the very first time and theres always the feeling of shame once done :lol:. I'll see her at some point this year ass is too good. Look forward to your review of Gina, I've been back to visit her quite the temperamental one

Offline Atrueyorkie

Init, whole paragraph dedicated to taking a piss, i know i may momentarily enjoy the wobble, but after which would follow a long drive home contemplating my existence.

:lol:

Offline Donnywonders

I’ve been here as well one time I was roasting hard saw the back and just went to town not one of my best punts but it was 40 for 15 minutes

Online akauya

Summary: A shameful but thoroughly enjoyable encounter with someone that has been doing this job many many years. Facially you need an iron will...

Not my type of girl but loved the review  :D

Glad you had a good time  :hi:

🤣🤣 glad you had a good time bro. That Toilet trouble you got I always have it if the ting gets me hard lol. She has been in and out my list for a while now but I suppose you just sold it for me. Sometimes I love a dirty punt. Was the hygiene all good ?

The hygeine wasnt too bad..didnt catch no smells, but the whole room looked like a homeless shelter....the hygeine of the room is crap....but she herself didnt seem so bad

Offline fannydango

Reccomend? Actually yes

Brilliant review.   But sounds awful.  I am out.   

Online Saltnpepper

The hygeine wasnt too bad..didnt catch no smells, but the whole room looked like a homeless shelter....the hygeine of the room is crap....but she herself didnt seem so bad

🤣 ok that's cool the smell ting I can't deal with but the homeless shelter is a minor.

Offline Payyourwaymate

🤣 ok that's cool the smell ting I can't deal with but the homeless shelter is a minor.

Homeless shelter is a minor? She might aswell live in a bando from what logan described :lol:.