Author Topic: Tilly - Roses Retreat - Prestwich, Manchester  (Read 3698 times)

Offline DozyDave

External Link/Members Only

Total Cost £45 (30 Mins) + £40 owo/anal

My second punt with Tilly. I went back because Roses is the one place I have been where there is interaction over and above the Massage/Oral/Shag paradigm of other places. Its more PSE than GFE but I find it much more gratifying. So hugs and kisses before massage from Tilly, sucked her tits and cunt.
Received OWO and finally doggy style anal.

Would I recommend? Yes.
Would I return? Yes.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Glad you had a good time with Tilly - she's filthy ( in a nice way ) and loves anal too !!!

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve not seen her yet so thanks for the review
How was the kissing?

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
External Link/Members Only

Total Cost £45 (30 Mins) + £40 owo/anal

My second punt with Tilly. I went back because Roses is the one place I have been where there is interaction over and above the Massage/Oral/Shag paradigm of other places. Its more PSE than GFE but I find it much more gratifying. So hugs and kisses before massage from Tilly, sucked her tits and cunt.
Received OWO and finally doggy style anal.

Would I recommend? Yes.
Would I return? Yes.

How tight was her arse?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Scottish Dave

Anybody been with Kassy? She appeals ....

Offline Mjg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 83
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
She popped her head in the room once while I was rimming Roxy’s arse stood there looking bloody sexy as which was nice just a pity she couldn’t join but already booked
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I had a rattle with Tilly a year or so ago (reviewed). I remember her saying that she’d just started at Roses, actually just started on the game. She was very natural, not that prossy routine that a lot of the parlour girls wanna insist on.

Never offered anal though, definitely would have been interested 🥺.

Offline DozyDave

I had a rattle with Tilly a year or so ago (reviewed). I remember her saying that she’d just started at Roses, actually just started on the game. She was very natural, not that prossy routine that a lot of the parlour girls wanna insist on.

Never offered anal though, definitely would have been interested 🥺.

She said she never used to offer anal, but tried it, found she enjoyed it, and so now offers it.

Offline DozyDave

How tight was her arse?

Pretty tight, but I don't have many to compare with...

Offline DozyDave

I’ve not seen her yet so thanks for the review
How was the kissing?

Perhaps a little withdrawn to start with but developed through the session. Not as full on as Lottie.

Offline Bustydusty

Perhaps a little withdrawn to start with but developed through the session. Not as full on as Lottie.
:thumbsup:

Offline davey.edwards1969

I had a rattle with Tilly a year or so ago (reviewed). I remember her saying that she’d just started at Roses, actually just started on the game. She was very natural, not that prossy routine that a lot of the parlour girls wanna insist on.

Never offered anal though, definitely would have been interested 🥺.


Are you able to pm me ?

Offline Pegasus Rider

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Roses is somewhere I've never been but if she does anal then I may just have to pay a visit.
Banned reason: Happy New Year
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Manclad90

Anybody been with Kassy? She appeals ....

I met Kassy a few weeks ago, had it in my head I posted a review, maybe not she’s worth it the money, more gilf than milf but still pretty fit

Offline darkace

scottish dave .just put (kassy roses retreat) in the search box and you will see the reviews. :hi:


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline davey.edwards1969

Why not say what you have to say in the thread?


Sorry Gingernuts - it was just some private info I wanted to share with Laid Back Bloke only - I thought that's what PM are there for ?