Author Topic: Scarlet - Boudoir Babes - Middleton  (Read 733 times)

Offline Blake91

External Link/Members Only

Amount paid £50 basic +£10 owo +£10 dfk total £70

Scarlet is a plus size women with big ballon tits and relatively small shapeless bum for a plus size women facially ok

This was my first punt of the year and it wasn’t a particularly a bad one only the attraction wasn’t there
My personal preference is women that are dress size 6 to 12
I initially booked with another women who didn’t turn up they gave me the option of seeing scarlet now or waiting 30 minutes to a hour for the other ladies
I wasn’t thinking with my big head and decided against my judgment to see her knowing she wasn’t my type
We made small talk she was friendly enough, agreed on the extras and straight into dfk she had minty fresh breath
She started wanking my cock to get me hard which surprisingly worked, (I was thinking of another women tho) after she got me hard we moved to the bed for oral

Owo was slow sensual with slight deepthroat because the attraction wasn’t there I wasn’t fussed about shagging her I just thought I’d make the most out of a bad situation contemplating whether I should have just walked
Fair play to her she did give me a long blowjob mixed in with abit of handjob

I thought fuck it might as well shag her she worked hard sucking my dick, johnny on doggy position shapeless figure (no waist and hips)
I told her to get into missionary position I don’t know what I was thinking, her stomach was literally making it difficult for my dick penetrate her I had adjust myself and gave her a couple of pumps and a knock on the door
She tells me not to worry we still have 5 minutes and how I would like to finish, thought I’ll cum over her tits but if it’s extra I’ll just leave it but to my surprise she said yes no charge

She got on her knees and I wanked myself off, closing my eyes and thinking of all the fit brassers I’ve shagged
Managed to cum over her tits

Overall it’s a no from me service was ok but for me there was no attraction