Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GreatestNicolax - Brentford  (Read 5607 times)

40 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (34 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Karim69

Link to profile  - External Link/Members Only  Date:16/01/2023

The comms:
Excellent, I called Nicola mid afternoon and she picked up straightaway. Really easy to set up a meet for the evening time and she promptly sent me her postcode and address. I've seen once before so her place was really easy to find from memory.
We agreed £100 for 30 mins and this seems to be the going rate with most service providers these days so I was more than happy to go ahead.

The meet:
As I reached Nicolas place I gave her a quick call and again she promptly answered the phone; I was slightly early for our meet but she was more than willing to see me earlier, really friendly on the phone and gave me her full address so I could make my way to her room.
Once I reached her room I was extremely happy with what I saw, she looked incredible, even better than the last time saw her.
Nicola has a great body, amazing arse, huge tits, and a really friendly face, always smiling. I knew this was going to be a great meet.

I sorted out all the paperwork, agreed the services that I required, Sex, OWO, 69, and I did ask for CIM but she said it was £30 extra so I didn't part with the extra cash. Even so, I was very happy with what I saw.

Services:
Nicola in her smiling friendly manner asked me to lay down on her bed where she began to give me excellent OWO, really nice and deep, loads of spit involved, felt amazing, she even went down further and paid good attention to my balls... very nice so far. I asked her if we could get in the 69 position now where I could eat that beautiful pussy and arse. Again, in this position she gave me excellent OWO and I was having the time of my life eating her pussy, focusing on her clit and then moving onto rimming her beautiful arse. She tasted amazing and I could have done this for the whole meet but I wanted to bang Nicola in a few positions and she was very willing, always smiling and making sure I was having a good time.

On with the skyns, and we started in missionary, felt amazing, light kissing involved, then moved onto doggy and banging with her amazing arse on show, a memory I'll never forget. Nicola then proceeded to bending over in front of the mirror I gave her some more oral and rimming then standing doggy which was equally stunning. After around 15 mins of banging I climaxed in the standing doggy position, I felt really really happy, this meet couldn't have gone any better... for me Nicola is such a beautiful lady who is willing to to really look after her clients.

Conclusion:
Nicola is stunning, really nice warm friendly personality and very willing to please. She has a great body and her arse is one of the best i've seen. Really nice OWO, great 69 and we had amazing sex. Nicola is lady I will definitely see again, she didn't rush the meet and was really easy to talk to. After such a long time since we last me ( 2 years approx ) we connected very easily and I could tell she was making a big effort to make me feel comfortable and to ensure I was enjoying the whole experience. All in all I will become a regular of hers going forward, I can't wait for the next meet  :) :P :P

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:13:48 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386

Offline Karim69

Thank you sir, appreciate the help 😀👍

Offline Dock

Always struggle to get in touch with her, but no I know from the recent reviews you have to call her.

Thanks for the review

Offline Karim69

Yes I agree,  probably better to call her, she didn’t recognise my number but did recognise my name and voice from before so she was happy to go ahead with the meet. Now that I’ve seen her again I asked her to save my number for future meets makes things much easier on my part.

Offline Nastytim

Waste of time
Took booking for 5 and said make sure I come for that time but at 5 her phone was going voicemail and wasted the whole day
Avoid

Offline JonasG

Waste of time
Took booking for 5 and said make sure I come for that time but at 5 her phone was going voicemail and wasted the whole day
Avoid

Do a negative review for her as you turned up and she's ghosted you.

Offline Taxi Driver

Saw her recently is in her late forties and very very Vanilla, she has been doing this for over a decade so would not recommend. Will post a review shortly.

Offline JonasG

Saw her recently is in her late forties and very very Vanilla, she has been doing this for over a decade so would not recommend. Will post a review shortly.

Yeah, she's a bit shit per my negative review of her.

Offline DoorDash

Agree, potentially even early 50s and doesn’t seem to enjoy the job.

Offline Karim69

I saw Nicola again recently, and very similar to my earlier review I had a great time with her. Overall great services and we connected really well. I enjoyed my time with her, spent 45 mins in her company for £120 and I’ll definitely be seeing her again at some point. Certain ladies I just seem to connect well with and this leads onto very positive experience, for me she’s a great lady and has always been very friendly and has always provided a top experience.

Offline Trex

I haven’t seen Nicole for couple of years now and I’m thinking of seeing her again. I used to be her regular in the past.

At least she still affordable, there are couple girls I was seeing put the rates up for the past year or so. And one of them put up extra £100 hour, crazy amount I didn’t bother seeing anymore so it’s time to see Nicola.

Offline DoorDash

Agree £100 extra per hour is ridiculous, quadruple inflation. 

I think Nicola is cheap because she must be mid-50s now hence always leaves the lights off