Author Topic: Stacy - Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 2476 times)

Offline anonymouse72

Stacy - Cheshire Elite Crewe

External Link/Members Only

Fee. £70.  £50 standard fee plus £10 each for DFK and OWO.

Premises. Easy parking round the back but just as easy in the Aldi car park opposite.

Heading up the M6 so took a detour into Cheshire Elite in Crewe. Other girl on the rota Eve was the first choice but she was busy for the next hour so opted for Stacy instead who was free at relatively short notice. Parked across at Aldi and just walked in the front door.

The maid showed me to the room and took the £50 standard fee. Nice big room with stand up mirror, ensuite shower and porn playing on the TV which was having the desired effect and warming me up nicely. Stacy arrived shortly after and after a brief chat about services I opted for DFK and OWO at a tenner extra each.

Stacy is said to be 21 on the website and she could well be that, certainly not much older. A pretty girl without being a head turner with a bit of a girl next door kind of vibe but with a sexy twist. She has a curvy figure and a soft Brummy accent. She was wearing black hold ups and a black lacy outfit which was quickly dispensed with along with my own clothes. There was plenty of deep kissing standing up with some tongues thrown in as I felt her all over and she took my erect cock in hand. Her soft natural C cups also got plenty of attention and her nipples stiffened up nicely.

After more kissing we moved to 69. Nice freshly shaven pussy and an excellent uncovered blow job as I had a handful of soft arse cheek. As it was quite enjoyable it went on for a good while before moving to Stacy going on top for cowgirl. Again plenty of kissing and nipple sucking before moving to missionary and then doggy. Took the opportunity to admire the view in the mirror and with her swinging tits and soft moans having the desired effect I finished in the bag. Had the usual post fuck clean up and chat before a final kiss and Stacy wishing me a safe journey home.

All in all a positive experience with a young pretty English girl at a value price. Nice convenient place and I'd certainly return but probably to explore some of the other girls on the rota.


Offline davey.edwards1969

What services did Stacey offer ? - specifically A levels
In my experience their website can be misleading - especially when it comes to anal !

Offline anonymouse72

I was happy enough with just OWO and DFK. Not sure if cim was available. When I asked about anal just for future reference she said she wasn't currently keen but it was available although it would be expensive. I didn't ask the cost as I only had an extra £20 with me anyway.

Offline Bigbuttextra

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 230
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 10
She said to me about 5 months ago anal £40 .with a giggle . So desirable figure with a shaven pussy .
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 04:40:44 pm by Bigbuttextra »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline davey.edwards1969

I was happy enough with just OWO and DFK. Not sure if cim was available. When I asked about anal just for future reference she said she wasn't currently keen but it was available although it would be expensive. I didn't ask the cost as I only had an extra £20 with me anyway.

"Wasn't currently keen"

I guess that means she doesn't like anal and is only prepared to do it to earn the extra money ( a lot in her case) which does not bode well !!
I much prefer visiting girls who genuinely enjoy anal so may give her a miss

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
"Wasn't currently keen"

I guess that means she doesn't like anal and is only prepared to do it to earn the extra money ( a lot in her case) which does not bode well !!
I much prefer visiting girls who genuinely enjoy anal so may give her a miss

Victoria who works there but is currently on holiday loves anal and charges £40 extra. She's not back for a few months though.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline davey.edwards1969

Victoria who works there but is currently on holiday loves anal and charges £40 extra. She's not back for a few months though.

Not often you find a 24 year old who loves playing the back nine - cheers for the info  :drinks: