External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyWent to visit this girl in the week. Comms were good.. she responded to my texts (difficult for me to phone most times plus I'm not great on phones). Anyway arranged time for lunchtime the same day. Bit of a drive for me but I thought go for it.
Turned up.. asked to buzz the flat.. let myself in.. she was already waiting behind the door. Walked in and damn.. her pert ass was on show in a tiny thong. She led me into the room and I quickly discovered she's primarily Spanish and her English isn't brilliant. Didn't bother me tho cos I speak Spanish and this got her excited lol.
Swapped paper.. quick clean up which she insisted on despite me showering before I arrived but that's fine.. she led me to the bathroom holding my cock and just washed it for me. Mouthwash too. All a bit strange.. or rather a first for me.. but it put her at ease so that's fine.
After that tho damn.. it was like letting a tiger loose. She was on me right away stroking and sucking then moved up to kiss which was lush and always gets me super horny. Then back down to my soldier. I had msgd earlier asking if her awork profile was legit about licking her ass and she said she adored it.. so I reminded her while she was sucking me and she excitedly turned to push her cute ass in my face which I just went full send on.. grabbed her little cheeks and stuck my tongue in far as I could. This seemed to get her really horny and she was spitting and sucking on me hard by now.. both of us exchanging dirty verbal comments which she loved hehe..
She turned round and asked if I wanted to fuck.. hell yes. On with the condom and she sat down on me.. feels good.. Nice n tight and fucking hell a gorgeous bod.. more kissing as she ground on my shaft like a possessed minx. She climbed off and reverse cowgirled me again riding away while I watched that perfect ass bounce up and down.
A short while later she asked if I wanted to fuck her.. she climbed off and I got off the bed.. grabbed her ass and pulled her close then drove my shaft deep as I could into her pussy... not before running my shaft up and down her tongue fucked arse tho which she was nervous about as that's not on offer but I assured her I was just playing then slid myself into her pussy. More frantic fucking whilst talking to her in Spanish which I think was sending her wild hehe. Had her pinned down and was driving deep and hard until I couldn't hold on and the inevitable happened.
Cleaned up and she was just lay there in a heap lol.. muttering "orgasmo" for about 5 minutes hehe.. I mean she could have been faking but trembling thighs is usually hard to fake lol.
Little chat after and she was just loving the fact I spoke Spanish and asked if I might want to visit again to which I said hell yes.
Now im not daft all of this was likely part of the game but damn it helps when a woman at least pretends to care.. its a fucking great way to get people back! Versus some of the painted potatoes I've seen who have been utterly shite.
Overall a really great girl.. don't know if others have visited but she seems really nice and her body alone is just incredible as my experience of women in my life has been less than exciting.. which pisses me off when I have abs and pecs and stuff and I look after my body and I always end up with average body women and in some cases some absolute ogres. Its nice to get my own body next to a really hot one for once! Lol I'm terrible and so materialistic ha!
Anyway hope this info helps