Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Maya Stripper X - East Croydon - Walked due to lack of services  (Read 1448 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6512826) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7512559) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Visited:  Jan 2023.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

*This profile has been re-purposed like four times, so this is like a TOFTT.

Saw this profile pop up and fancied banging a stripper.   Pics look very tempting and had me dreaming Teagan Presley with all those tats.   :wacko:

Bounced a few text and says 5ft7 and dress size 10-12.  Confirmed time for meet and she was very responsive throughout.
Got there 5min before meet and she requested another 5min to get ready.  Was in the flat within 10min.

Magic door trick and turn around to see a 5ft6 WIDE girl more like 14-16.  Definitely the girl in the pics but more like 30s and looks like a sumo wrestler slept on her.   She’s not fat, just wide so thought I’d tap-it for 15min as I’m there already.  Says 15min is only BJ so I countered it says all services on AW.   Wouldn’t move, so fuck it I’m out!   Thai down the road give OWO and FS so not wasting my cash.

As I was being let out, flat across the hall had people leaving so waiting there like 30 secs.  She mumbled something to another girl in the living room so I asked if I can peep at the other girl but was refused.

Anyways this is a 50p-in-the-pint-glass type stripper, not Stringies!  Save the coins for another day.

For record, pic below and mobile#   
Mobile – 07920752850

The VS pics are more accurate.  Looks like the VS one below in the yellow.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 04:59:22 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Razpunt

Her AW profile was on at Kingston couple of weeks ago. I fancied meeting her but there was no response from her. Thanks to your review, I am glad I missed the opportunity.

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review.

Did you get a good look at the ass? what was that like?

Offline LLPunting

Given her looks perhaps she got pregnant and given she's turned to sex-work life's not going the way she might have hoped with a present and responsible dad.  :unknown: :dash:

Did you go for a Thai eat-in?

Offline FiveKnuckles

Did you get a good look at the ass? what was that like?

She just looked wide/chunky and don't recall a big ass.   Just didn't fancy it for 30mins.  I'm more of the flip the legs over shoulder type guy so don't focus on booty  :hi:

Did you go for a Thai eat-in?

Was looking to tick Hungarian off my bucket list so no plan B.    Wasted a blue pill.   :(