Author Topic: Farah - Preston  (Read 3590 times)


3 review(s) for Farah (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Online Jonnybl6

External Link/Members Only

Not long after joining this site I started a new relationship so thought my punting days were over. Luckily (?) that has proven to not be the case and I have managed a couple of recent punts. This is the first.

Was looking for an evening meet around the Preston area and Farah seemed to fit the bill. British, mature, reasonably priced, services met my preferences. A few quick messages on AW and an arrangement was made for that evening.

Farah gave me the postcode, and I called on arrival for house number. The venue was the next street along in a restricted parking area so the postcode I hade been given was for the free (and ample) parking area. 2 minute walk to the actual address given which turned out to be an apart-hotel. No buzzer on front door meant Farah had to let me in so she was dressed in jeans and a jumper. The room was compact but recently decorated and more that suitable for the purpose. En suite available if required.

I would say the age of 53 on profile isn’t far off, long blonde hair, skinny (size 6 or a thin size 8). Her advertised DDs were long done though.

I had booked an hour for £120 (no extras) as I like to kiss, cuddle, take my time. I had confirmed with Farah that DFK was available as that is one of my must-haves.

Punting tokens handed over, I stripped and laid on the bed whilst Farah brushed her teeth (she is a smoker). Then she undressed and joined me on the bed. She started with a talc massage. It was ok but nothing to get me excited.

I then asked her to lay beside me and we started kissing. She started with open mouth kissing without tongues but then as we went on the tip of her tongue joined in a little. Not what I would call DFK though. She then suggested she give me a BJ, so who was I do say no? Technique was fairly good. Not deep throat but far from the worst I have had.

I then went down on her for some RO. Shaved (although a little stubbley) but smelt clean. Her whole body is quite boney and her pelvic area is no different. After loosening her up with my tongue I tried to slip a finger in to be told no fingers. Fingering is on her likes list so another downer for me.

She then reached for the hat and applied it for me. Missionary was very functional, a few unconvincing moans and I got to the point that I just wanted to finish and go. Filled the bag, cleaned up, dressed and left. All in all I had been there just over 30 mins.

If u want a very vanilla skinny milf then yes Farah could be for u. But I won’t be returning.

Offline Prestonlad327

Cheers for the review, sounds a bit grim, shame as she caught my eye for some reason. Saved me a few bob tho

Offline luvjoy

Now located in Wetherby near Leeds. I was tempted but glad I read the reviews first  :thumbsup:

Offline potter92

She’s now 10 years younger, her profile says 43 now.

Online Jonnybl6

I should mention too that after putting up my review on here she sent me two shitty messages on AW about my review. Maybe should have left it longer after the meet before posting the negative review, although frankly I don’t really give a monkeys.