External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyHaven’t had a meet in a while, and was looking for someone who ticked all my boxes, and hate to say it, I am a little fussy who I meet, and low and behold Sexual Dream Milf looked amazing, profile was well written and fired off a message to see if our days and times aligned.
When - October 2022
Booking - Afternoon incall to a well known hotel chain in Solihull
Investment - £150 for an hour incall
Appearance - When I looked at Louise’s profile, she lookeds amazing, dressed how I would love any woman too, with a amazing curvy figure and lovely breast. She dressed as requested, and the hair up with a sexy smile was the icing on the cake for me.
Activities - As with any first meet, I tend to be a bit nervous to start with, guess I treat it like a first date as you never really know how things will go, however she soon put me at ease straight away with her beautiful smile and sexy eyes, and greeted me with a some hot kissing….definitely got the engine going. Louise was look gorgeous and sexy in the outfit I had requested, with her ample breasts waiting to be released, kissed and nipples sucked. The absolute dream. We started off with a bit of light french kissing, no DFK, but enough to get things going. Moved onto the bed where we eagerly teased each other with me kissing her breasts and getting her nipples nice and hard, while she was getting my cock hard. Then oral on her, nice smooth pussy, tasted sweet. She was making all the right noises, pushing my head into her pussy and asking me not to stop. It wasn’t before she came, and then on with the jacket, got her to sit on top so I could play and suck those amazing breasts and nipple, before she asked me to take her from behind and pound her pussy deep. Didn’t take long for me to pop, we chatted for a bit so we could catch our breath, and then onto round too, where I went down on her for god knows, then my time was up and she was gutted as she wish we had had more time together, I was gutted too as there is nothing I like more than licking pussy.
Summary I won’t lie, Louise is by far one of my best punts, and she does not disappoint in her sublime and sexy way. She is like the girlfriend I wish I had met in my time. Thank you for an amazing time and can’t wait to see you again. Would I see her again….most definitely. Highly recommended, wish I could keep her all to myself.