Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Camila_ - Leicester. Brazilian  (Read 1695 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6725669) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline anujok

Hello,

External Link/Members Only

This is my first punt outside of London. I did read a few reviews about this one and decided to see her.

Texted her on the day, she sent me the details- Half hour (1 time cum) is £80. 1 hour (2 times cum) is £140, OWO, french kiss, 69, fingering(discretion), massage, full gfe all inc

Facial 20+ cim 30+

Agreed for 30 mins with no extras. She texted me the postcode, 5 mins walk from Bus station and 7-10 mins walk from Railway station.

She opened the main entrance when buzzed, pretty decent block of flats- this is my first time in Leicester so no idea about areas!

Knock on the door, she opens the door. It’s the girl in the pics, good looking, pretty tall, smiling girl. Into the room, she asked to pay first and left the room. While I was undressing she returned and started undressing and cleaning herself with wet wipes.

Asked me get on the bed and clean my willy. She opened a condom and I asked for OWO she said ‘No OWO discretion’ , just let her do whatever and Ow was decent nothing to complain or praise about. Asked for RO/69 as she mentioned it in the message , again the same reply ‘No licking pussy, I don’t like’.  I think this is a sort of game by these Brazilian crowd- they say OwO/RO/69 and when in action they just say ‘No I don’t like’.

I was a bit irritated by this moment and asked her to ride me, did a decent job both CW and reverser CW. Then on the doggy , asked if I can rim her she said ‘No baby no’. That’s when I started to pound her in doggy while running my finger around her bum hole. She can take a good pounding and responsive. Then on to mish- asked her to kiss she does LFK now and then but that was sufficient for me. Pounded her for another 10-12 minutes while stroking her  clitoris. She seem to be enjoying and become more responsive as I was sucking her nips too.

She then started to push me to finish ‘Come on baby lets cum together..’ but took my time as I felt cheated of RO, OWO and rimming.

Finally finished at 25 mins mark.

She seems to be a smiling bubbly girl but all these ‘No baby’ stuff put me off a bit and that’s why it’s a Neutral. I don’t think it was worth £80. £60-70 would have been decent.

Anyway another tick box ticked ☑️.

Will I return?  I don’t think so. I would try someone else.

Cheers.

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for a good, informative review, Anujok. When I saw her a few weeks ago there were no such issues with RO, in fact far from it; whereas some girls will deliberately position themselves to restrict access, Camila made sure I could get stuck in to the max, and gave the impression of enjoying it.

I wonder if she's getting tired of it? She seems to have been 'available today' every day for weeks. She must have moved to a new flat, though, if she's now 5 minutes from the bus station and 10 from the railway.