Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AxaJay - Adult Model  (Read 7660 times)

4 review(s) for AxaJ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online j122

Met AxaJay for an outcall in Notts on Sunday.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Contacted Axa about her ‘Play without video or camera option’ which she had listed on her profile & whether she ever visits Notts. Got a reply back that she’d never been but would be happy to arrange something if I was interested. I’d already had a hotel booked, as I had a RB running at the time but not a lot of interest. Luckily Axa was available and happy to come see me for a meeting that included kissing, OWO, RO and toys (She doesn’t offer sex or CIM).

Day of the meet coms were good letting me know she was on her way, after a custom video with Holly Kiss. Arrived a bit late due to traffic but kept me informed via text.  Met her outside the hotel and then went up to the room where she quickly got changed.

Started off with a bit of kissing (Not DFK, but still nice) before releasing her tits and those lovely huge nipples (apparently they can fit 9 CDs on them).  Axa then asked if I was into wrestling as she tends to do a lot of those types of sessions, but I wasn’t there for that. She did do one move on me to get me on my back & she was stronger than I expected. Once on my back Axa asked what the most I’ve cum in sessions like this as she wanted to know what she had to beat. My answer of 37 made her laugh, but then let her know that 3 was the number to beat and beat it she did :)

She began to perform a BJ but couldn’t hold on for long as the ‘lil fella’ gets easily excited the first time round. Back to a bit more kissing and nipple licking/sucking before moving on to Axa’s tight pussy for some oral and fingering. After a bit of this move on to 69 before bringing out her vibrator to use whilst she continued sucking me off. Bit of a chat before round 3 which involved kissing and a mixture of OWO and HJ as I lasted quite a lot longer this time and hats off to the girl she kept going even having to switch hands part of the way through. Round 4 was similar to the second with a mixture of kissing, OWO, 69 and toys, again lasting quite a bit longer even with her technique making me squirm with pleasure at times and I somehow managed to hold on for longer.

All in all a positive punt with a nice girl, no cum limit and gives it her all.

Offline arthur

Never seen the profile before is she usually in notts? And no prices either what did you pay? She looks hotter than 99% of what we have in notts

Online j122

Contacted Axa about her ‘Play without video or camera option’ which she had listed on her profile & whether she ever visits Notts. Got a reply back that she’d never been but would be happy to arrange something if I was interested.
She's based near Manchester, but goes to London & Glasgow a bit.

2hrs @ £200

Online j122

Noticed on her profile the other day that she's heading to Nottingham next month, didn't want to say anything straight away until I had my slot sorted  :yahoo: