Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Longlegs  (Read 3697 times)

Flashbang900

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Lucy today for a 1 hour incall at her place. This was my first punt, so I was pretty nervous on route.

Comms were good, she emailed me her number and I phoned and confirmed everything, place is easy to find.

Lucy is attractive if you like slim girls, because she doesn't have a pick on her. She offered me a drink and then went to get changed, came back in a sexy little outfit.

Started with a lot of kissing and then moved to the bed where she gave me some great OWO, she really knows how to use her mouth. A lot of touching and feeling and more OWO before she applied the jacket with her mouth and climbed on top. Kept going like this before moving to doggy and ramped up the pace and finished slamming her doggy.

All in all it was a good experience, she was very friendly and there was nothing awkward about it. Wouldn't say I'd rush back as I think I'd like to try different things but it was a good way to pop the cherry!

chico1000

I agree Lucy is a very friendly nice and enthusiastic girl who most people will get a good punt from but I think people have got to realise that she is very very skinny almost junkie looking. I was scared in-case I broke her.  I think I was also unlucky when I visited her because her flat was full of damp and she had a cold which meant she was snorting a bit throughout the session.

Offline johncee83

I seen her on Saturday while heading up the west end, I was passing her flat so called on off chance she'd be available and was in the flat within 10 mins. I'd been out at the football and had quite a few pints. Booked a 15 min quickie and I must of been there about 40 mins, despite her best efforts to make me come it just wasn't happening! At one point she said 'Doesn't look like it's going to happen', then a few minutes later she said 'If you needed half an hour you should of booked half an hour'. Think she was maybe a little pissed off at me for taking ages to come and only booking 15 mins, but I did genuinely plan on being in and out. Fair play to her though, she sucked away for ages until I stood up in front of her and shot my load on her tits. Was going to write a review but as I seen this fairly recent one didn't think there was much point, she's a cracking girl although a bit skinny for my taste but I cannot fault her attitude or enthusiasm at all.

Offline Newbie9643

So she actually replies to some emails then. What did you actually say in your email to her?

Offline johncee83

I'd seen her before about a year ago and still had her email with her number from then when I emailed her. Can't actually remember what I said but it would of been short 'n sweet, I normally just put something like 'Hi I'd like to arrange a meeting what's your number?' Straight to the point.

Flashbang900

Mine was just a simple, looking for xyz are you available, she replied later that day. I tend to start planning about a week in advance, with Lucy it was 2 days and it worked out well enough for me.

Offline Newbie9643

Fair enough. I've sent a short and sweet one and one with a bit more small talk, both read without a reply. Maybe she isn't taking new clients or something just now I don't know but either way it would be nice to get a reply.

Flashbang900

It was my first time with her and that was a couple of weeks ago, but who knows what's going on if she isn't replying. Better trying elsewhere I would say.

Offline Smegma

Tried emailing her several times without a response. She looks like a decent punt at a reasonable price,Does anyone have her contact number ?

chico1000

Sorry smega with 5 posts to your name and no reviews not giving out phone numbers.  Follow your email up with a booking and ask her to text you her  number on your punting phone, she logged in yesterday so I think she will get back to you.  Lucy is a good value punt but you will be wanting to buy her a couple of fish suppers though.

DG

Lucy has been on my to-do list for a while. I've been converted to slim, petite, small boobed girls. I emailed a couple of times and she gave me her number but on the occasions I texted her, as requested, she never got back to me. Tbh I haven't tried very hard to get her but from her reviews I will definitely make the effort soon.

chico1000

Not seen her since last summer but if she logged in yesterday I would say she is working.  She has no PG gallery to bother checking her account with.

scotontour

been trying to see her for ages, she sent me a face pic and her number but she hardly ever answers texts or emails

Givememilf

I can't see why this is,  I've seen her a few times and always responds promptly to texts and answers her phone.