Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Milf Sandra  (Read 1548 times)

12 review(s) for Busty Milf Sandra (6 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PumpAction

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After reading a couple of recent positive reviews I decided to see her. What a complete waste of my time and money.

Text her to ask if she did dfk and owo and her price. She replied back yes and 70 for the hour. I then arranged to see her at 7pm.

I got there at 7 and called a couple of times but received no reply. 5 mins later she texts to say she's busy til 7.30. I went to the petrol station and to the local Tesco. Called at 7.35 and no reply. I checked the hl on my phone and tried to call plan b's and c's to no avail. At 7.45 I decided to drive home (45min journey). At 7.55 Sandra texts me to apologise and tell me she's free. I should have carried on driving but decided to turn around.

When I got inside her place I could hear kids playing upstairs. In the bedroom she told me her friend's kid was having a party and that's why she was delayed. She also said she could now only do 30 mins. I should have walked but handed over £50. I tried to start with some dfk but she would only allow very light fk and for about 60 seconds. I completely lost interest at this point. Everything was rushed and I didn't find her that attractive anyway. She told me to lie down and then got a rubber for the oral. I couldn't be bothered to argue what she had said in her texts and so just let her get on with it. It was ok OW and then onto sex.In missionary I tried some fk but she moved her face away. Same with cowgirl. She had run out of lube and was very dry so kept pulling me out to rub baby oil on her snatch. I pumped away for 10 mins with zero feeling and that was that.

A very rushed, mechanical and passionless punt. She messed me about to start with and just wanted the money and me out of there asap. I definitely would not return.

Offline jichael mackson

Baby Oil as lube? ...........  :bomb:

joseph26

I honestly think she was just not in the mood in that moment but then she should have not gone ahead with the booking. I must say my experience compared to your's is like chalk and cheese. She initiated DFK and was extremely horny and wet plus she charged me £40 for 30 minutes. Sorry you weren't as fortunate as I was.

brolin_76

I went to see her last week very poor service, smelly pussy and her kids were making noise from another room. but she is very busy I think.

Offline smiths

I went to see her last week very poor service, smelly pussy and her kids were making noise from another room. but she is very busy I think.

Why no negative review then?

Offline smiths

I honestly think she was just not in the mood in that moment but then she should have not gone ahead with the booking. I must say my experience compared to your's is like chalk and cheese. She initiated DFK and was extremely horny and wet plus she charged me £40 for 30 minutes. Sorry you weren't as fortunate as I was.

So far she has 2 positive reviews, this negative, 1 neutral and now at least two other punters have posted she wasnt good but havent as yet done negative reviews, so it appears she is all over the place on the service she offers. I rated her as my review showed. Just proves there arent any guarantees in punting.

brolin_76

sorry mate I just joined today though I was reading the forum for few days.

Offline smiths

sorry mate I just joined today though I was reading the forum for few days.

No worries mate. :thumbsup: