Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham incall  (Read 2142 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Was in Birmingham for an overnighter and had asked advice on the regional board as I wanted to see one of the Water Street Thais, but wasn’t sure which. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Sonya seems to be in Nottingham now, so called and sent text messages to Meena & Anya and only Anya replied. Wasn’t available til 5, which was cutting it fine with my schedule, but agreed an hour. Just about to leave my hotel, she messaged me at 4:45 to say she couldn’t do today. I asked if she could do next day at 12:30 and she agreed and apologised again. Next morning, I messaged to confirm and she asked to move to 1pm. My coach was at 3, so I thought, OK. Walked down there, had a soft drink in the Actress & Bishop (lovely, friendly pub). She messaged again, could I do 1:30 as she was hungry and wanted to cook? Nope. Too close to my coach. Said 1:15 was the latest I could do for an hour, which she agreed. Got to the gates just before and asked for the flat number. Maybe 10 mins radio silence. Rubbish instructions, too. But answered both buzzers quickly and I found the flat eventually.

£120ph
Kissing (of the closed mouth variety and very little of it), Massage, OWO, RO, Rimming (on her), protected sex, protected anal, 69, CIM.

Really very pretty girl. Slim with attractive looking bolt-ons, but rock hard to the touch. Hard to tell ages with Thai women, but she’s definitely older than the 29 she claims on AW. Maybe late 30’s, I’d guess, but, again, very attractive.

Gave me a quick naked massage, literally 2 mins then asked if I wanted my dick sucked. Good technique, not the deepest, but felt good. Flipped her over and went down on her, which she seemed very responsive to and encouraged me to pinch her nipples while I was doing this. Flipped her again and rimmed her, while rubbing her clit. Again, seemed to enjoy this. A little more OWO, then condom on and she rode me fast and hard. Very nice. She suggested doggy, this was standing doggy with her leaning over the bed. 5 mins of that and some lube and she guided me into her arse, gently for a bit, then she came alive a bit, pushing back onto me, alternating between touching her own clit and reaching under to tickle my gooch. Could feel myself getting close, so condom off and back to 69, with my finger in her ass. Shot about 5 days’ worth into her mouth, that she took well and didn’t immediately disengage from. Then went off to spit.

Time at that point just before 2. She insisted I hadn’t had the full hour. She’d noticed I had a cough (the air was very dry in the room, due to the heating being on full pelt) and said she could fix that. I had a quick shower, then she grabbed a bowl of hot water and washed and massaged my feet. Quite a nice touch, didn’t fix my throat, though! Plus I still had a 3pm coach and no clue how to get from hers to Digbeth.

Finally extricated myself about 2:15 and true to form was wandering in completely the wrong direction when I spotted a taxi rank. Lifesaver. Got there in plenty of time.

Glad I saw Anya. Very pretty and a scarcely believable array of services for £120ph. Enjoyed my time with her. Very nearly a Neutral just for how difficult it was to get to see her with last minute cancellations and postponements over the two days, but I got there eventually. So weak positive. But if I’d seen her without all the fucking about, would’ve been a strong positive, due to her attractiveness, the incredible VFM, how determined she was I was going to get my hour’s worth (even when I was trying to leave early) and how generally pleasant she was.

Would recommend, but don’t travel a long way to see her without a Plan B in your back pocket.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 11:03:51 pm by Milf Hunter »

Offline aanimator

Good review, and good advice, she is great when available but is sporadic. She is in her early 40s I believe which is amazing, at the start of a meet when she is done up with her lingerie she could easily pass for someone in her 20s

Offline thecretin

Good review, and good advice, she is great when available but is sporadic. She is in her early 40s I believe which is amazing, at the start of a meet when she is done up with her lingerie she could easily pass for someone in her 20s

Still my no 1, still see her almost weekly and even though i have seen her well over 60x i still cannot get enough of her.

Offline Milf Hunter

Yes, I can see that. I’m assuming she’s reliable for you and doesn’t cancel last minute or postpone your meeting 2 or 3 times.

I also know with my go-to girl, I’ve built up a certain amount of trust with her, so the service I get now is unrecognisable from when I first saw her. I would imagine it’s the same for you with Anya.

She’s very pretty, but I’d be wary of seeing her again as my visits to the midlands are twice-a-year flying visits and I just didn’t find her reliable enough.

Offline thecretin

She has never cancelled on me (probably because i see her so much) but there are plenty reports on here that she has cancelled appointments at the last minute. I know she puts her regulars first and will often cancel a prebooked appointment if a regular requests the same time, it's not right, but it is what it is and she is in high demand so can afford to pick and choose. At least you got your hands on her eventually! Next time your in the area, try her flatmate, Kylie who i also see on a regular basis. More reliable than Anya but does not provide anal.