Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly - Sheridans of Salford  (Read 1243 times)

Offline boozer

Paid a visit to Sheridans recently as I wanted to see Charlie. Due to unseen issues she wasn't working that day so I was introduced to Milly as I had a cup of tea - how civilised. Another customer arrived after me and was booked to go in with Milly but kindly offered to let me go first. Sheridans is a quiet location with a fairly secluded entrance. Onmce inside there is a lounge area and usually another punter or two and a couple oif girls. I like the setup as it's relatively informal and you get to chat to the others before jumping in.

In the room, I took a quick shower to freshen up the vital bits (I'd showered before setting off but as Fingertips Chelsea used to say, the cleaner you are, the dirtier we are). The receptionist (who had a cracking pair it has to be said) came in and we sorted the paperwork for 30 minutes (£40) before she was replaced by Milly who undressed and asked if I wanted a massage first or straight to the fun stuff (that seems to be here intro line which is kinda nice). Milly is 30-something with a toned gym body which she's rightly proud of. Smallish boobs but good sized nipples, one of which is pierced and both of which I later learned respond well to gentle sucking and licking. She complained all the other girls have bigger boobs. I told here they are just right for her frame and it's not a competition.

We started on the bed with some stroking and general caressing whilst we chatted. Last time I went to Sheridans was years ago when Nuru was a thing and both myself and the girl at the time had our joint first experience of it. Milly proceeded to lay down in front and began OWO. This involved a good amount of eyte contact and was interspersed with ball licking and sucking. I asked if she rims on a first date which got a laugh and she worked her way down but it wasn't quite the right position so I knelt up and she got stuck in for a decent rimjob.

After a few minutes I turned around and Milly placed the condom on me and used her mouth to roll it down. A bit of lube on her pussy and we started off with her on her back and me holding her legs up and apart. Being a slighter build this works well and I got some deep access with Milly rubbing her clit. Some time later I flipped her over for doggy and as she climbed round, she said she needed to wipe as she had pussy juice running down her leg. Back on all fours, I saw her cute ass and asshole for the first time.  I don't think she does anal but that would have been worth a try. Pounding from behind and with Milly playing with her clit I eventually came in the bag and we rolled down to lie next to each other. She informed me I was bang on time for the half hour.

We got up and I jumped in the shower as Milly dressed to leave.

Overall I would say I got lucky with Milly. We had a good rapport from the off and she'd a good sense of humour which helped the whole thing along. I'd happily return to explore her a little more.

Overall £40 for 30 min plus £10 for rimming. There is a price list in the room too so might try some other things next time.

Offline blueboy85

I thought it was £45 for 30 minutes there!

Offline boozer

I stand corrected - it was £45 as I remember getting a fiver back. Apologies for the confusion.