Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHAKIRA GLASGOW  (Read 2627 times)

6 review(s) for goddess Shakira (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

Spur of the moment punt, phoned Shakira and asked for an appointment in 30 minutes, she said 45. I drove to the area she said she was in and phoned 3 times no answer, I then texted her saying I was leaving. Made one more attempt and she answered. She gave me the address, but her accent was hard to make out, the address she gave me was 4 miles away!!!! Phoned again, she then text me the address which was just round the corner. I was getting a bad feeling, thought about just walking but I was randy. When I got to the address it was one I had visited years ago and had been raided by the cops as 3 girls worked there. The flat that had been raided was on the ground floor and Shikers was on the 2nd floor.
Went into the flat Shakira was sexily dress and looked pleasant not stunning but nice body. Got the paperwork out of the way. I stripped and got on the bed and asked for a massage.  Casually I asked her to rim me she said no, I explained it was on her likes list, she said the list had rimming not her doing rimming (she was correct). She offered anal play and god is she good at that, 15 minutes of pure joy. Rolled over and had a kissing and fondling session for what seemed for ages. On with jacket which I prefer and oral which was good, playing with my balls and eye contact. Shaged her cowgirl which she admitted she is not good at, then missionary and finished with doggie. Had a good chat after, she is really nice and intelligent. It was a 30 minutes appointment but I was there for 45 minutes.
The mix up with the address and the rimming was my fault. I would return but give her more notice.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Her nipples look amazing are they as big as they look in the pics?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline David1970

Her nipples are big, very sensitive she likes licking but no chewing

BigSur

Fantastic. I'm going to go and lick her nipples until she gushes :rolleyes:

Offline londonmaxxy

Hi- any idea on her nationality /origins?
I might have missed it on her AW,  but report said her English wasn't too good?

Thanks

Offline David1970

Hi- any idea on her nationality /origins?
I might have missed it on her AW,  but report said her English wasn't too good?

Thanks

She is Somali, and has lived here for a while so English quite good.
And no she has not got an eye patch nor is she a terrorist, before some says it.

Offline londonmaxxy

Thanks chaps, sounds good to me