Author Topic: Ruby - Ruby Spa - Downham  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Darren101

External Link/Members Only   (Strange website hosted on Google?)

07943570718

440 Bromley Road
Bromley
London
BR1 4PP

Needed to relax and didn't want to venture into London due to rail strikes so decided to go somewhere semi-local but driveable (and with easy parking), so to Downham I went. 

LOCATION:

Ruby Spa is situated down Bromley Road between Bromley and Catford along with a bunch of shops and food places on the road so it's quite public. It was pissing down with rain today (Saturday) so I had no issues slipping in. During the day, there's usually people hanging around outside and it's few doors away from a hand car wash.  Parking is easy as there's loads of side streets on the same side of the road, with no road markings and the bays outside are free parking after hours or on Sundays.  They open from 10am - 8.30pm Mondy-Sunday according to the markings on the shop door, not to 9pm like their website says. 

THE SHOP

The whole place including reception looks very new and modern although I know they've been around a few years as I've been here before pre-covid.  They seem to have quite a few rooms.  They are really nice! Really roomy with ensuite showers with that are easy to control.  Even a couch in the room (maybe for reflexology? (their site doesn't advertise it though)).  There's even a CCTV screen showing pictures outside the room / reception and outside the shop. 

THE MASSAGE / MASSEUSE / SERVICE

Okay, so I wasn't expecting much anyway as I've been here before (never seen anyone particularly young working here) and I really did just want a good massage. I was assigned Ruby (happy coincidence or she was given a work name named after the place).  Chinese lady, speaks good English with the Asian accent.  Said she works there Saturday / Sunday).  She's average looking, probably in her 30s.  Wearing baggy civvy clothes so couldn't tell what her body type was but guessing nothing exciting if she's not flaunting her figure with some figure hugging uniform.

After my shower, I hopped on the bed face down with towel covering my tush but that got pulled off very promptly by Ruby.  I asked for medium strength which was provided competently with plenty of buttock massaging and reach unders after focussing on my back.  Didn't feel sensual until turnover.  Once turned over, her hands softly ran all over my chest, stomach, legs plus she alternated between actual massage of my arms and legs with this.  All the while, plenty of accidental brushing of my balls and member.  None of that tickling nonsense.  Overall, I enjoyed the massage. 

Then came the question of whether I wanted 'Extras'.  I said I'll have HE for £20.   "not Body to Body?" she asked. I said 'no'.  I find B2B a waste of money 9 out of 10 times at massage shops so frankly didn't want to spend that much unless I know it's going to be amazing.

The HR was delivered slowly, gradually speeding up.  Involved some gentle ball play and I can honestly say she knew what she was doing and it was one of those rare experiences where it was actually good.    I popped, gave her the 20 squid and had a shower while she was in the room before getting dressed and slipping out.

PRICE

Paid £50 for 1hr, which is expected. £20 for HR extra.   I don't know the price of the B2B but I've had OWO here for £60 by some other ladies.

CONCLUSION

Had a good time.  Good friendly service, nice clean place with good facilities.  More is on offer including OWO with some ladies from experience (not sure about Ruby).  Massage was competent and the HR did the trick.  Prices as expected with reasonably extra charges.  Speaking of prices, I went to McD's down the road and gawked at the new price of Apple Pies.  £1.49 up from £1.09!  WTF!   :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 09:46:14 pm by Darren101 »

Offline Darren101

(maybe for reflexology? (their site doesn't advertise it though)).   

Ignore that. Their website and even sign outside does advertise it.   :rolleyes:

Offline elnukky

I don't know the price of the B2B but I've had OWO here for £60 by some other ladies.
Which ladies?

Offline Darren101

Sorry, last visits were last year and  pre-covid so can’t remember the names.  No idea whether they still work there either but thought I’d mention so people know more may be on offer beyond HR and B2B

Edit:  actually, last year visit, I believe it was Katty / Katie / Cathy (might have been her pronounciation). I just remembered as I recall struggling to understand her.  Again, no idea if she still works there as I suspect staff change regularly.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 10:44:21 pm by Darren101 »

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Which ladies?

Linda, slim thai lady in her 30s offers b2b and owo for a reasonable £50 donation.
New girl Yulin,20, offers same but pricier at £70. Both are proper b2b slides and full access to their hotspot.

The foxy mama-San mentioned that she had a stream of hot new young girls joining….

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Linda, slim thai lady in her 30s offers b2b and owo for a reasonable £50 donation.
New girl Yulin,20, offers same but pricier at £70. Both are proper b2b slides and full access to their hotspot.

The foxy mama-San mentioned that she had a stream of hot new young girls joining….

Does the OWO include CIM?
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Budgiesmuggler

no. its more an amuse bouche before usual HE to finish.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
no. its more an amuse bouche before usual HE to finish.

amuse bouche, lol, had to google that one!
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac