Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina - Liverpool  (Read 879 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a strange one this.

I've recently gotten a bit of a kink about Asian girls so was very happy to see this one working in Liverpool.

Booking was easy to make and was in some well-known apartments in Leeds St.

Upon arrival I was greeted by her slightly larger friend with half of her tits hanging out - have read the other reviews I expecting this and politely requested for Mina.

Mina joins us... she is pretty... has a nice body... cute little black bush that is actually quite thick... but there is something missing - maybe it's the lack of arse, or perhaps she is a touch too skinny, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

We get on the bed, French kiss and she sucks my tongue which is actually quite arounsing... but then it starts to go south... she was keen to put a condom on me before I am truly hard and then she is giving oral in a very rushed manner. She does plenty of look-ups and eye contacts, which eventually get me to full mast.

I then enter her in missionary - I've read a few reports saying she is tight, but she most certainly isn't. Her pussy felt kind of hollow and but for the lube there wasn't much feeling down there. We fuck for a minute or so and she is already asking me to cum and kissing me all over in an attempt to do so. Eventually she goes on top and rides me to an orgasm.

All told, very rushed and not enjoyable. Doesn't quite have that spark that her profile suggests either.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review. How long did you book, how much did you pay and did you get your full time?

Offline PD11

Thanks for the review. How long did you book, how much did you pay and did you get your full time?

I think it was £80 for 30 mins - I was done inside 10. Sorry I missed that bit!

Offline Boxotrix69

I met this girl before Xmas in Warrington and it was DEFINITELY not that girl.
A woman greeted me at the door a good few years older.. shorter chubbier.  I was a bit miffed but sod it.. I had the major swelling happening ha.

Swapped vouchers, and she stripped me down.. and onto the bed.  Similar situation to you.. rushed blow job.. trying to put the protection on before fully aroused.  I got hard tho and she was onto her back rubbing lube into her nethers.  Penetration took place but it was so fake.. she wanted me done n dusted asap.  I let loose and cleaned up.  She was immediately into her phone.. couldn't get a word from her even though she could speak English.  Got dressed and left and her nose was still in the phone as she opened the door.. I had half a mind to throw her out of it lol.  I VERY nearly left a paper note on the wall outside for future visitors!  I think we need a marking system on the walls by other punters hahaha

Save your cash.

Offline GingerNuts

I met this girl before Xmas in Warrington and it was DEFINITELY not that girl.
A woman greeted me at the door a good few years older.. shorter chubbier.  I was a bit miffed but sod it.. I had the major swelling happening ha.

Swapped vouchers, and she stripped me down.. and onto the bed.  Similar situation to you.. rushed blow job.. trying to put the protection on before fully aroused.  I got hard tho and she was onto her back rubbing lube into her nethers.  Penetration took place but it was so fake.. she wanted me done n dusted asap.  I let loose and cleaned up.  She was immediately into her phone.. couldn't get a word from her even though she could speak English.  Got dressed and left and her nose was still in the phone as she opened the door.. I had half a mind to throw her out of it lol.  I VERY nearly left a paper note on the wall outside for future visitors!  I think we need a marking system on the walls by other punters hahaha

Save your cash.

It would have been helpful if you'd posted a review. It's not too late though, you still can.