External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyI saw her when she was in Chester. She has since moved onto Blackpool, but said she will be returning to Chester.
The pics in the ads are a good likeness of the girl. She speaks good enough English to chat with, and is quite smiley and friendly.
The meet was quickly arranged by text, and I received the name of the block, street and postcode. Her modern apartment was only a few minutes walk from Chester train station. Had to wait around outside for the exact apartment number, with everyone going to and fro the station walking past me, but thankfully not for too long.
Once inside, I handed over the dosh. I paid £120 for an hour. I didn't pay the extra £10 for OWO, nor did she ask if I wanted it. I took a quick shower, and she helped me dry off, and then we stood kissing for awhile. Fairly light lip-kissing to begin with, but getting to LFK as she warmed up. Then to the bed, where she announced that she would be starting with a massage. The massage was a bit meh, TBH, and I eventually decided to turn over and initiate proceedings proper. Some more kissing and cuddling, until I was sufficiently aroused for her to put Johnny on and initiate OW. This was quite good, with a varied technique, and I eventually asked her to climb aboard cow-girl. Her swollen boobs and taught nipples suggested she was enjoying it too. It didn't take long for me to come first time around. We then laid together chatting and canoodling, until I was hard again. I don't think she was so keen on having a second round, and seemed to be trying to get me off by hand, but eventually took the hint and put on another Johnny for another round of OW followed by sex in various positions, taking a good pounding without complaint.
When I had come for the second time, she immediately jumped off the bed and directed me to the shower. It was clear from her attitude that proceedings were over, and subsequent attempts to kiss her were deflected to her cheek. TBH, I was a bit disappointed - I would have liked to spend some "wind down" time with her. Showered and dressed, I was on my way again - looking at my watch, I had been there for only about 45 minutes.
I am giving her a positive as I will likely see her again if her return to Chester coincides with one of my visits. However, the abrupt early end to proceedings was a distinct downer, so it is only just positive.