Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steffany - Perth. Any info?  (Read 819 times)

Offline Stewartpaul

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen steffany in perth before?. Vivastreet fills me with absolute dread🤣

Offline big-al93

You've been around the site long enough to know.

While I'd love to tell you I'd booked, she was genuine, the girl in the photos and we had a fabulous time, you know that's not ever going to be the case, best you could hope for is that there was an actual B&S girl to see and the extras weren't too steep. If that was the case there would be a high probability of the girl being trafficked/controlled.

What is more likely imo is that it is a deposit scam. Therefore I haven't contacted this very similar profile in Ayrshire, which may actually be the same girl, I cba comparing closely enough to be certain.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Al  :hi:
Well said.
A very courteous reply to an 18 month member with nae fuckin reviews.  :angry: :dash:
Thank you.  :music:

Offline big-al93

:hi:

While I understand those that get fired into those with no reviews, I myself was member for a long time with no reviews as for various personal reasons I was unable to punt. However I managed to not get banned by not requesting info without contribution, so I try not to be too hard.

Offline Stewartpaul

I havent punted since feb 2020. Sorry for not making up fake reviews in the last 2 years

Offline David1970

I havent punted since feb 2020. Sorry for not making up fake reviews in the last 2 years

Can I ask a polite question, if you don’t punt why are you on this site?

Offline Max121

Can I ask a polite question, if you don’t punt why are you on this site?

He doesn’t punt but is asking about a profile on VS - that he’s thinking about - doesn’t make any sense to me 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline big-al93

There's no need to be touchy, as you have posted in the time you've been here, you should understand how the site works and know that reviews are a requirement of membership, therefore, especially as you were requesting info, should maybe have lead with acknowledging your lack of reviews and the reason why (if appropriate to share).

Offline Poopster

You know the script bud, getting chippy will get you nowhere.

Offline Massagetugga

These sort of comments plus no reviews, you’re really not helping yourself yet expect others to help you

Offline Arabian72

I'd maybe suggest due to the date he hasn't punted that it may be due to the pandemic? I was wary at first.

Offline David1970

I'd maybe suggest due to the date he hasn't punted that it may be due to the pandemic? I was wary at first.

Pandemic being the reason for not doing reviews from June 2021 does not hold water. I for example have posted 11 reviews since July 2021, and other members have done a lot more.

Offline Boinky

Pandemic being the reason for not doing reviews from June 2021 does not hold water.

Not everyone is in the same boat.

I haven't done any reviews since COVID as I lived part-time with someone classed as clinically vulnerable and felt it was too much of a risk. I still do try to contribute in other ways though. This situation has now changed however and I plan to be boots off and trousers down in the near future.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 04:39:42 pm by Boinky »