Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians in Havant (and Chichester)  (Read 444 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

I've been on this site for three and a half years.  During that time it seems to me that the consensus of opinion on Brazilians has shifted.  Or am I imagining this?

In my own experience (and that of many others), Romania has always been the HQ of bait-and-switch, but it now appears that Brazil is a strong competitor for that title.

There must be a Brazilian "safe house" in Havant – or probably, more specifically, in Leigh Park – because for the last year or so a variety of Brazilian hookers have fairly regularly been landing in town for two or three days, before moving on.   And there seems to be a Brazilian safe house in Chichester too.

I occasionally suffer a moment of temptation in respect of some Brazilian who's just turned up on my patch – only then to put her Adult Work profile number into the search box here, generally to be rewarded with the invaluable but depressing information that she's best avoided, not least because the hooker at the door (a) is unlikely to be the hooker in the photos and (b) is usually considerably older than advertised.

So is Brazil now largely a busted flush? 

Or are the mini-brothels on the Hampshire / West Sussex border simply unlucky in being visited only by players from the Brazilian Third Division?