Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raani Rai  (Read 3064 times)

3 review(s) for Raani Rai (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Geordie kidda

Ok 1st review after 7years of punting. Last few years have been a little quite as my punting habit has died down, apart from a monthly visit to Petra/angel/Yvonne now moved on.

Anyway on to the 1 hour punt:

Great comms with Raani before the event, decent place in felling very discrete.

Pretty face with dark sexy eyes, got the business done and offered a drink. Raani returned and we stared DFK, the DFK lasted the nearly the whole appointment. We undressed each other and moved to the bed where Raani began with some great owo with lots of eye contact must stress how sexy her eyes are. Raani then reached for the condom and sat on top of me she's quite well made by no means fat, and her arse is really meaty great for grabbing hold of. My cock felt really deep as she rocked back and forward maintaining eye contact at all time, it's a good job I booked an hour as I blew my load within minutes.

We stopped and chatted for 5 until she told me to stop talking and kiss her we kissed for a while until I was up and running again another BJ this time OW before a session of missionary with lots of DFK, ended up turning her over and pounded her curvy arse until I blew again.

Quick chat to finish, had ran 5 mins over but don't think either noticed.

Really recommend Raani, may return but looking to try a few new girls now that my days visiting Petra are done.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Don't leave it another 7 years until your next review, that was great!

I would have booked her this weekend but she's away on holiday.

Offline johnny34

Good review thanks. More to follow hopefully.

Toshiba

Ok 1st review after 7years of punting. Last few years have been a little quite as my punting habit has died down, apart from a monthly visit to Petra/angel/Yvonne now moved on.

Anyway on to the 1 hour punt:

Great comms with Raani before the event, decent place in felling very discrete.

Pretty face with dark sexy eyes, got the business done and offered a drink. Raani returned and we stared DFK, the DFK lasted the nearly the whole appointment. We undressed each other and moved to the bed where Raani began with some great owo with lots of eye contact must stress how sexy her eyes are. Raani then reached for the condom and sat on top of me she's quite well made by no means fat, and her arse is really meaty great for grabbing hold of. My cock felt really deep as she rocked back and forward maintaining eye contact at all time, it's a good job I booked an hour as I blew my load within minutes.

We stopped and chatted for 5 until she told me to stop talking and kiss her we kissed for a while until I was up and running again another BJ this time OW before a session of missionary with lots of DFK, ended up turning her over and pounded her curvy arse until I blew again.

Quick chat to finish, had ran 5 mins over but don't think either noticed.

Really recommend Raani, may return but looking to try a few new girls now that my days visiting Petra are done.

Im looking at her, but im confused? M

You had owo then she gave you ow...am i missing something?

Aphrodite

Some girls won't offer OWO once a client has already shot his load.

Toshiba

Some girls won't offer OWO once a client has already shot his load.

Aha i see

Offline OscarC