Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KimberlyC  (Read 3334 times)

14 review(s) for KimAmericanMILF (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5291247) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

£100 1 hour Special Offer in-call Salford

Summary in red at the bottom

Kim was brought to my attention by a few weeks ago by a respected UKP member who shares similar tastes in WG’s to myself and so I’d put her in my HL and awaited feedback from his visit. In the meantime a neutral review appeared in the NW section, criticising certain aspects of her service. Word on the grapevine suggested the feedback I was waiting for would be positive so I decided to take a punt on her. The review thread, meantime, had gathered momentum, with some positive comments and some critical. I think I took one or two by surprise when, on the evidence presented, I made a booking with her. They, perhaps, weren’t aware of information I was party to and which would become clearer in time. Timing being everything, I decided now would be the moment as she would almost certainly pay attention to detail in her preparation given the criticism, some of which would have stung a little.....

Contact with Kim via UKP messages was quick and clear until she was banned so we switched to AW and quickly established a decent rapport, confirmed a time, date & fee and I let her know I’d contact her nearer the time to discuss requirements and get her address. I made a general comment about what I like and she confirmed that this was what she liked to. I signed off by saying ‘we should have some fun then’. During the email exchange I got a really good vibe from her – I’ve said it before, but (generally) good comm’s usually leads to a good punt. Within a day of booking her, she’d updated her AW pictures as well, perhaps to ensure there would be no surprises for anyone in future. She messaged me to let me know and having taken a look I rather liked them and told her as much.

Normally, once booked I don’t contact a WG until the pre-arranged time, unless necessary of course, but the odd message continued between us over the two week period I had to wait, almost as though she was attempting to get to know me better before we met and allowing me to get more of a feel for her. It worked as well - by the time we met I did feel very comfortable about the visit and she was clearly comfortable with me. The day before I’d given her my requirements together with the ‘order of play’ and just said to use this as a guide and she in turn said she had a couple of surprises for me. I arrived very early due to lighter than normal traffic and decided to while away some time having a coffee nearby - a first for me as normally I arrive within a few minutes of the start time. I texted Kim to let her know what I was doing but not to rush and sat back – great feeling as you watch people going about their business, whilst you ponder the business you’re about to attend to!!

Kim called me once I was stood outside the building and guided me through the door and through to the lift. As I exited, I wasn’t completely sure which was her apartment, but quickly a door swung open and her smiling face greeted me. She’s tall alright – particularly wearing heels, dressed in a short black dress and stockings – lovely. We greeted each other, quickly kissing and me checking her arse out and my cock stiffened accordingly. I was about to sort the money when she just turned round and bent over, inviting me to help myself. Tall, long-legged women bent over – I just can’t resist and my fingers quickly slipped past her knickers and into her pussy. Pretty direct! She led me through to the bedroom with my hand still between her legs – I hadn’t even got my jacket off! Pausing for a moment, she sat down on the bed, allowing me to take my jacket off and put my bag down before she pulled me towards her. I do like being undressed by a girl and she unbuttoned my shirt, caressing my chest and slipped it off, before undoing my trousers. I got rid of these, leaving me in just my boxers and hopped on to the bed where we continued with FK and generally getting involved in each other. Pretty quickly my hand was on her pussy, first stroking through her knickers before I slipped my hand inside and quickly a finger into her already moist pussy. I couldn’t resist licking my fingers as well to get my first taste of her pussy. Yum!

Kim then decided it was time for a BJ and she removed my boxers and set to work. She’s quite firm with it and flicks her tongue around your cock once she’s got you in her mouth. I love it when a girl varies the pace and takes it very gently, really building the tension for me. Occasionally she’d take my cock out of her mouth and just tease it with her fingers which certainly had me wriggling. I actually had to stop her at one point as I realised if I didn’t I would cum (way too soon for me). She stopped to get a mouthful of her drink – what I hadn’t realised was that she had an ice-cube in her mouth. Quite a surprise but actually a really nice sensation and the combination of the melting ice and her spit got things really sloppy.

Moving things along, I wanted to taste her pussy and with me still lay on the bed she came and hovered over me before lowering herself down so I could get my tongue in her pussy. I licked her clit before adjusting position so I could push my tongue right into her. All the time we maintained eye contact which often doesn’t happen with RO. We continued with this for a few minutes before she turned around and moved into 69. You get the best of both worlds here, as she blew me whilst I continued working her pussy with my tongue and straying to lick her arsehole as well. I certainly got her juices smeared over my face.

By now I’d reached that point where I had to have my cock inside her. On with the rubber and first in CG but unknown to me she’s also grabbed a small vibrator. As we fucked I could feel the vibrator inside her (never done that before) buzzing away and getting me very hot indeed. She offered me one as well which I declined (one day...). We changed over to doggy facing a large mirror and after getting comfy (I initially got cramp in my leg) I fucked her vigorously as we maintained eye contact in the mirror throughout. But I knew what was coming.....

During our emails, I’d asked about anal and Kim had said yes with a few provisos. I cannot make my mind up about this and was probably hoping she wouldn’t want to do it. I’ve requested it with other SP’s and then I’d ‘not got round to it’. Likely story as I knew full well I’d avoided it. But once she’d applied the lube to her arse I knew she was going to make me do it – and I’m glad she did. It’s one of those things I want to do, but need to be brave about to go through with. Anyway the time had come and I held my cock against her arsehole. Kim told me to stay still and she’d manoeuvre me in, gently rocking back and to and just easing me in. Half in and half out we just held that position for a moment before she slowly pushed back and I slid all the way in. Oh fuck! I started to fuck her, very slowly at first but then building up a rhythm. But she was tight and I knew if I went at it too hard, I’d blow very quickly indeed. But I enjoyed it and that was the main thing for me.

After a little break, she rubbered me up again and at this point we got round to my favourite – too fuck a girl hard in mish – absolutely love it! Pretty basic, but it does it for me as I feel in control. And bang away I certainly did, with Kim talking dirty to me as well. In between we kissed and when we slowed she’d whisper something naughty in my ear about her being a dirty slut or or telling me to fuck the dirty whore. Nice! My mind fucking races when a girl does this – some girls do it well and some not. Kim is confident in her demeanour and the more she said it, the hotter I got. We continued on, sometimes with her legs wrapped around me and sometimes with them over my shoulders allowing me to really slam into her. Soon I needed a break though and as I lay back, Kim nipped out, saying ‘I just need to get something’. She returned a moment later with a can of squirty cream. OK, this looks like fun, particularly as I’m no stranger to the use of ‘dairy products’ during sex. Unknown to her, as we hadn’t discussed it beforehand, I love getting a bit messy with cream/yoghurt etc. I lay back as she squirted a nice dollop of cream on my cock and then proceeded to give me a nice BJ whilst smearing the cream around. Soon it was everywhere, as I’d squirted some more into the general vicinity, scooping bits up and putting it in each other’s mouths. At one point she let the mixture of spit and cream just dribble out of her mouth and back on to my cock. Fucking great! The BJ was good to as she really did work her tongue around my cock as her head bobbed up and down. A mixture of BJ and wanking slowly brought me to the point, each time just slowing to release the tension. Eventually I could hold out no longer and I squirted a huge load of cum into her mouth – my God it was intense. As I calmed down, she let it all spill out back on to my cock. What a mess! She leaned forward to kiss me with some of my spunk still on her lips and thought I was being a bit shy – not a bit, so I asked her to kiss me again!

After clearing up (with a towel – there was a lot to clear up!) we lay back on the bed chatting as I calmed down. My head hurt from the strength of my orgasm – but I assured her I was OK. She’s good company and I could have talked for longer than we did. But work was pressing and we’d already run well over the hour, so off to the shower and Kim joined me, allowing me to go first before letting me scrub her back. She got out and inadvertently picked up my towel. Realising this, she apologised and was about to get me another. I stopped her – no need – we’ve just shared each other’s bodies, I think we can share a towel! I quickly got dressed and, finally, paid her before grabbing my bag and heading back to work. Great fun!!

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – an apartment in a modern block a few minutes off the motorway, with parking close by and very close to Salford Central, so easily reached. The apartment itself is clean and tidy with mirrors in the bedroom for those that like them.

Kim – AW profile states she’s 39 (for search reasons I guess) and 5’10” with a certain elegance to her. She’s a little older than that, but not much, lovely figure and the latest pics on her profile, in the black dress, are accurate with piercing blue eyes. She’s certainly tall and towered above me as she was wearing 5 inch heels for me. She has pale skin and long, black hair, with smallish tits that suit her frame. She has a little fat on her tummy which she worries about more than you will and a small circular scar on her forehead, just below the hairline which you won’t notice because of the way she has her hair. She’s a MILF and if that’s what you’re after, things like that are never going to worry you. An experienced WG both in the UK and across the pond, she’d prepared meticulously for my visit. Comm’s were good throughout as well via email and, on the day, text.

Personality – friendly, warm and outgoing – she’s quite a character and has a natural confidence about her which I associate with Americans generally. Dig a little deeper though, as I did at the end, and you’ll find a softer, less assured side to her personality. I prefer girls with a bit of personality as it provides a more natural experience for me. I felt relaxed at all times with her.

Services – GFE, FK, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Anal and CIM. All were delivered with both enthusiasm and a high level of skill. The little surprises were welcome, particularly the squirty cream which I may request on future punts and I’m glad she ‘made’ me do anal. She’s good at dirty talk – some girls can’t quite pull this off, but Kim could make this a real speciality.

Verdict – an experienced WG who delivers a decent MILF service. She has an elegance about her that’s often missing in younger girls and which I liked. Recommended!

tcm

yorkshire123

Cheers TCM thanks for the review & chuffed you had a good time  :hi:
I've only read your summary due to been on self imposed house arrest thus protecting my budget & saving me calling you a few expletives. Mind you it is quite early  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Cheers TCM thanks for the review & chuffed you had a good time  :hi:
I've only read your summary due to been on self imposed house arrest thus protecting my budget & saving me calling you a few expletives. Mind you it is quite early  :cool:

So you've missed the squirty cream bit?

tcm

yorkshire123

infoseeker

Please review afterwards threechilliman, I think it would be helpful to the forum since I openly acknowledge my own experience was probably not representative but nonetheless it was my experience.

Thanks

Thanks for the review threechilliman  :hi:

A couple of caveats I would mention
1- It does wonders to a girls motivation and service level when she has been negatively/neutrally reviewed...
2- ...Particularly so when she knows for certain the guy coming to meet her is a reviewer on that same forum

The second point in particular makes me question how representative an experience this will be as far as service levels go.

That being said UK Punting has served its purposes keeping the punting market competitive from a punters perspective.
Hopefully KimberlyC can maintain her service level for all punters and not get complacent.

Offline threechilliman

Not missed, avoided  ;)

I like your self control Y123. Mind you, as you say, it's early yet.... :lol:

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Thanks for the review threechilliman  :hi:

A couple of caveats I would mention
1- It does wonders to a girls motivation and service level when she has been negatively/neutrally reviewed...
2- ...Particularly so when she knows for certain the guy coming to meet her is a reviewer on that same forum

The second point in particular makes me question how representative an experience this will be as far as service levels go.

That being said UK Punting has served its purposes keeping the punting market competitive from a punters perspective.
Hopefully KimberlyC can maintain her service level for all punters and not get complacent.

There's a 3rd caveat I won't mention...

tcm

Offline threechilliman

There's a 3rd caveat I won't mention...

tcm

3. The punter needs to turn up and behave like a gentleman as this helps the girl relax and give good service

tcm

infoseeker

behave like a gentleman as this helps the girl relax and give good service

Talking in general terms when a girl gets a Negative / Neutral review she will try to blame that on the punter, that is well know and widely discussed on this forum.

For example on this thread.  Guide to typical prossie rebuttals

More Experienced punters would know that and not even entertain any such notions and excuses from the Service Provider and certainly not append that to their review with the potential underlying implications in the context.

After posting my Neutral Review where not only her poor attitude and service was highlighted but also how poorly her photos reflected her, it was mentioned to me by a wg who follows SAAFE closely that KimberlyC is renowned for constantly whining and moaning about clients and circumstances

Quote from: A WG about KimberlyC
Every booking has a problem every client is doing something wrong.

I am not on SAAFE but that assertion could be tested reportedly she starts a lot of threads to do this whining and moaning.

Your 3rd caveat only adds weight to and focus back onto my 2nd caveat.

Punters reading this and considering seeing KimberlyC treat this review with the utmost caution due its context mentioned above, KimberlyC knew threechilliman was a prolific reviewer on this forum where she has just been reviewed by me as a normal punter, they even went so far as to PM to arrange the booking via this forum.

Also noteworthy is that threechilliman has recently inexplicably made an excuse for a rip off wg which on the face of it was nothing more then an attempt to shift the blame from the wg to the punter.  He was rightly challenged for that here and here.

On the plue side he reviews with enough detail that it helps to make informed conclusions and he is to be applauded for that.

infoseeker

You certainly know how to make friends....

I do indeed and I have lots of them, carloads for whenever I get myself into more trouble then I can get myself out of.

But I don't come onto UKPunting to ingratiate myself to anyone or to make friends I come onto Infoseek and Infoshare if I make friends that is a bonus, if I make enemies that is fine.

I've said what I needed to say above for the benefit of North West punters and that is what I do.
If that upsets anyone / KimberlyC / some fluffy reading this then so be it.

Personally I continue to value and appreciate threechillimans contributions to the UK Punting North West Forums including his first NonPositive review of a Service Provider posted earlier today. :hi:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:02:22 pm by infoseeker »

Offline threechilliman

D'you feel better now you've got that little lot off your chest???

tcm

Offline threechilliman

they even went so far as to PM to arrange the booking via this forum

I can make my arrangements as I see fit

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Punters reading this and considering seeing KimberlyC treat this review with the utmost caution due its context mentioned above, KimberlyC knew threechilliman was a prolific reviewer on this forum where she has just been reviewed by me as a normal punter

Who are you to tell other punters how they should treat a review? Allow them to make up their own minds please.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Also noteworthy is that threechilliman has recently inexplicably made an excuse for a rip off wg which on the face of it was nothing more then an attempt to shift the blame from the wg to the punter.  He was rightly challenged for that here and here.

Inexplicably? Not in my mind.

Rightly challenged. No, challenged rightly or wrongly

tcm

infoseeker

D'you feel better now you've got that little lot off your chest???

I always feel better after I have informed the Punting public, that is what I do on here, I wish it didn't make me feel so good then I could spend less time on here and Punt more which also makes me feel very good.

Who are you to tell other punters how they should treat a review? Allow them to make up their own minds please.

Naturally they will make there own minds up, that is best done once they are fully Informed, I have one more post to make on the end of my review then I believe they will be fully Informed.
As mentioned I come on here to Infoseek and Infoshare.

I can make my arrangements as I see fit

I think you will find that in general that would be against the ethos of this website, that is that punters and wgs on here use it as a portal to communicate and make bookings when they just as well could be using Adultwork.
If I am incorrect on that I would welcome Admin to clarify.

Offline threechilliman

If I am incorrect on that I would welcome Admin to clarify.

Here are the rules:-

- No touting
- No multiple accounts
- No sexually explicit / hardcore avatars or embedded images

Nothing about what you can or cannot discuss by PM.

Admin might clarify for both of us?

tcm

infoseeker

I think you will find that in general that would be against the ethos of this website

I have not said it is against the rules I have said and I reiterate it is against the Ethos of this website.

It was also against the Ethos (but not the rules of this website) when KimberlyC in a frenzy of forum activity (approx 14hour of login time within a few days) after signing up here just after my review posted a link for the benefit of wgs and it was removed by the moderator.
Link posted
Link removed

This isn't appropriate on UKP. Link removed.

Offline threechilliman

I have not said it is against the rules I have said and I reiterate it is against the Ethos of this website.

It was also against the Ethos (but not the rules of this website) when KimberlyC in a frenzy of forum activity (approx 14hour of login time within a few days) after signing up here just after my review posted a link for the benefit of wgs and it was removed by the moderator.
Link posted
Link removed

Ethos or not, you may be thinking too hard about it. It's just a messaging system, like any other. It could be against the ethos of the site to have WG's allowed on here at all.

tcm

yorkshire123

Not wanting to derail the derailing of this review but I've finally read it all TCM, lets just say my regular appreciated the unexpected extra income it generated  :cool:

infoseeker

Not wanting to derail the derailing of this review but I've finally read it all TCM, lets just say my regular appreciated the unexpected extra income it generated  :cool:

Helpful critique and contextualising a review is not "derailing", that is why UKP has threaded reviews and why that system works so well.

On the other hand I tend to leave friendly banter especially friendly cryptic banter to PMs rather then posting on review threads, except in the rare instance that I am welcoming one of the many new members to the North West forums.

Hope that clarifies.

yorkshire123

Helpful critique and contextualising a review is not "derailing", that is why UKP has threaded reviews and why that system works so well.

On the other hand I tend to leave friendly banter especially friendly cryptic banter to PMs rather then posting on review threads, except in the rare instance that I am welcoming one of the many new members to the North West forums.

Hope that clarifies.

It only helps to clarify if i was asking your opinion, in this case i wasn't  :music:

infoseeker

It only helps to clarify if i was asking your opinion, in this case i wasn't

That would be a justifiable reply if you had such a sense of self-importance that you thought you were the only one would be reading posts as important as mine.  :lol:
Whilst you of all people know that I am important enough that lots of people read my posts.

Hope that clarifies for all the people reading this post of mine (and not just Natalie Imbruglia sorry I mean yorkshire123). Thanks

I look forward to your next review yorkshire123, I hope it is more reliable and accurate for me then the last one I punted based on.
To all the many readers of my posts you can work out for yourself whether that was sarcasm or realism my follow up review is appended to yorkshire123s review, I even sacrified one off my review counter for that reason.

All my posts on this thread including this one were motivated by the need to keep Reviewing Standards high in the UK Punting North West forums.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:32:25 am by infoseeker »

Offline Daffodil

Ethos or not, you may be thinking too hard about it. It's just a messaging system, like any other. It could be against the ethos of the site to have WG's allowed on here at all.

tcm

I think infoseeker raises an interesting point, and one that has been mentioned before.

A prossie who knows she is going to be seeing a longstanding UKP member is more likely to give an above average service. It's like a restaurant owner who knows Jay Rayner is coming in will up their game.

I'm not against that as such, I'm all for a given punter doing what they can to have a better punt, but I do think the "conflict of interest" should be stated. As TCM did.

infoseeker

As TCM did.

The problem is he did a bit more too he believed the better service was due to his more gentlemanly behaviour and went onto state that unashamedly as follow up to the review as covered in detail here

5 StepGuide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKPunting North West
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:14:09 am by infoseeker »

Offline threechilliman

A prossie who knows she is going to be seeing a longstanding UKP member is more likely to give an above average service.

Correct!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

The problem is he did a bit more too he believed the better service was due to his more gentlemanly behaviour and went onto state that unashamedly as follow up to the review as covered in detail here

5 StepGuide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKPunting North West

Fame at last! :yahoo:

Thanks, much appreciated. Hopefully others will find it useful.

tcm