Author Topic: BBWSapphire_42K - Leamington Spa  (Read 2260 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4456092) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BrumBilly

External Link/Members Only

First punt from way before COVID so was pretty nervous about it tbf.

Happened a couple of weeks ago, lunch time itch that needed scratching.

Flicked through AW, fired off a couple of texts and Sapphire came back available.

30 mins - £80

Estate on the east side of Leamington, text to say I’d arrived, address given, two story flat complex, buzzed and let in. Up the stairs, knocked, magic door and I’m in.

Hug on the way in, bedroom right opposite front door so straight in.

Handed over the readies, she went off to stash as I got ‘comfy’.

So I’m lying on the bed in my pants waiting for a few seconds and she’s back in a black cammy top and all you and see is her enormous boobs. They’re huge.

Started with a bit of kissing, I’m not into DFK so I was happy with how it was.

Chatted in between about Xmas and the like, general shite but she’s easy to get on with and you don’t feel like you’re being strung along to waste time.

Kissing moved to touching and before long she’s got her lips wrapped around the wee fella and is making a good job of it and he’s stirring from a slumber. Few more mins of that and my fingers are doing a Stirling job of extracting the odd gasp from her so it’s my time for a bit of RO.

Shaved, clean, fresh, happy days, in slip a couple of digits as my tongue does it’s best lizard impression.

I’m up for air and she’s back down with her mouth full.

Time to get those boobs out, big dark areola, sensitive nipples, just a great place to be!

Few mins of f that and then I’m suited up and onboard for a bit of mish, nice and tight and I’m putting my version of ‘a shift’ in before filling the bag.

Clean up, but more chat and I’m off. 35 mins, no clock watching, no timers and no phone pinging.

All in all a good time.

She’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea as she is a big girl (18-20) but very easy going and those boobs! (Did I Mention them?)

So a positive from me. May not leave it so long between punts next time!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 03:16:33 pm by BrumBilly »

Offline P.O.G

Good review, actually very high on my hot list when I'm in the mood for a proper BBW.  :drinks:

Offline escortman

Hi BB nice review

P.O.G  :cool:

On my list she goes first time seeing profile..

Online mancsguy1975

Great review - whats she like facially?

Offline BrumBilly

She’s quite pretty I suppose. It’s all subjective. Deffo not a hound