Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma Jones - Cardiff bay  (Read 3252 times)

9 review(s) for Sensual_Massage_Gem (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HS4000Kestral

Comms - Excellent, rang up and she was able to fit me in, gave clear instructions of location etc.

Location - A flat in Cardiff Bay, easily found and with car parking spaces. Flat was in very good condition, very clean [ although the bed did squeak a bit ].

The Lady - Very pleasant to chat to, made me feel at ease straight away. As with all WGs the age & size are with a pinch of salt but was in the ballpark. Pictures were correct. She was dressed in heels, stockings etc.

The experience - Gemma was happy to accommodate and asked me what I wanted, we started off with lots of DFK, followed by OWO and some RO and fingering by me. After some more DFK and caressing we did mish, I then spotted the paddle on the wall which she invited me to use in doggy [ also told me afterwards she was happy to be spanked a bit harder! ]. Finished off with her on top with those great breasts bouncing in my face. Afterwards laid down and had a chat which was not forced as it sometimes can be.

I was offered water beforehand which was some fizzy fruity stuff, and a shower after which had all the condiments a gent could ask for.

Overall, very enjoyable half hour at a good price. If you're looking for a size 4 18 year old Gemma is not for you, if your looking for a more GFE experience with a bit of kinky thrown in then Gemma is your girl.

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds interesting, got a link?