Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna - Temptations, Prestwich, Manchester  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

I'm partial to a Busty Blonde MILF so Sienna's profile caught my japs eye.

Phoned up Temptations to book a half hour session for later in the day not sure of what to expect with her being new.

Got to the parlour & paid 50 for 30 & was directed to a nearby room which was a decent size and nicely furnished but the room was a bit cold, not the best when you've come out of the cold & are about to get stark bollock naked  :scare:

Luckily Sienna wasn't long in following me into the room & strangely enough when I had a big titted Blonde in lingerie & heels to admire I suddenly forgot about the cold for some reason :D

Sienna's profile seems more or less accurate to me, an attractive 30 something, curvy blonde, lovely long blonde hair, nice skin, manicure & a cracking pair of big bouncy naturals  :P

Engaging as well, smiley, chatty & friendly.
She is new to the game apparently which was an extra turn on for me.

Got down to it & it turned out an enjoyable booking

Started with some kissing which was lip kissing at first but developed into nice FK, had a good suck & play with her tits, pussy play, fingers allowed, a good OWO blow job, nice & deep, she takes instruction well, returned the favour, clean, shaved pussy, nice reaction, told me she enjoys oral on her.

Bagged up & shagged her in Mish, CG & Doggy before filling the bag, great eye contact throughout which was a turn on.

£60 all in.

Would return.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 09:09:49 pm by Kool Keef »