Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri__ - outcall  (Read 3294 times)

26 review(s) for Miss Capri__ (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7391756) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Capri bid on a RB of mine.
We chatted for along time before the booking, which was great as Capri is really friendly.
Capri arrived on time, and we chatted for a while over some wine before I took her to bed.

We started with a really good snog, before I stripped her off to reveal her amazing tits.
I went down on her amazing pussy which made her cum really hard, before putting on a condom to fuck in multiple positions.
The highlight was in doggy Capri held her arms back to grab my hands so she could pull herself deeper onto my cock. This made her cry out to be fucked over and over, which was incredibly sexy. making me feel really good.

I didnt think id have the energy to go again, but Capri just stayed chatting to me and kissing until she noticed I was getting hard again and insisted on more.
Round two she promised to blow me and swallow everything.
Her BJ skills are sublime I just lay back and let her work until she took everything in her mouth not spilling a drop.

Hope to see her again in the future

Online Billy no mates

Looks like a great find, thanks.
I do so enjoy a good Sub

She lists herself as Bulgarian, how is her English ?

Offline Hobbit

How is she facially? Is she attractive or just average looking?

Offline Outcallguy

Really good English. She's lived in London for years

She is attractive. Looks like her pics.
Get a face pic before you meet if you're worried. Would be my advice.

Offline Hobbit

Really good English. She's lived in London for years

She is attractive. Looks like her pics.
Get a face pic before you meet if you're worried. Would be my advice.

Thanks  :)

Offline HistoryRepeats

Nice review OP.

She’s a good provider, I’m trying to plan an MMF with her. She is incredibly filthy, to be honest I don’t think her profile shows this!

Offline stayer

How long was the punt and how much did you pay?

Offline Outcallguy

1 hour. But she stayed longer chatting which was really lovely.
I paid £240 as I paid for her taxi home.