Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Nicole AW -Nothing wild about this punt - Westhoughton  (Read 1888 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 594917) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline plus8

After some searching on AW, I found this SP who ticked a few boxes - location, price, profile picture looked promising.  She was offering an Xmas special for £90 for the hour.
Comms very good, the usual text tennis via mobile.  Asked for 1 hour special a couple of days in advance and I got a message a couple of hours before the meet asking if I was still coming. (in hindsight, I should have said no!)
Arrived at post code location, a decent suburban road just outside Westhoughton and announced my arrival and was given House number.
The door was open and I walked in and immediately realised why there are no face pictures displayed, nor had she spoken on the phone.
Nicole is probably nearer 50 than 40, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was older.  She spoke with a gravelly voice like a long term smoker might; her description of herself being "classy" and "cute" was, in truth, an infringement of those very words, and ought to be challenged under the Trade Description Act.
Taken upstairs to bedroom and then bathroom, both appeared lived in and clearly her own home.
We briefly discussed what I was after, basically a GFE, fairly Vanilla for me, with only one pop by hand or mouth at the finish.
To be fair, Nicole's body is not bad, her best feature being her arse, hence the prominence of said feature in her photo.  Her boobs are small and sit almost flat on her chest, with very unresponsive nipples ; I've no idea where 36 C Cups come from.  In her dreams probably.
The action, if you could call it that, took place on a double bed, but Nicole displayed no initiative and kept asking what do I want to do now.  OWO both ways was OK, but nothing happened to spike my interest.  She simply went through the motions and wanked me to a finish in less than 30 minutes.
To be honest, I wasn't bothered as I simple wanted to leave and chalk it down to experience, or possibly naivety.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any reviews other than the 10 out of 10 type of review bollocks on AW.
Santa might be offering a one hour special but he won't be returning next year.

Could a Moderator provide a link, please.

Offline sir wanksalot

Did you know she offered bareback?

Offline plus8

No, but personally it doesn't matter to me as I never have FS, so the subject never arose, so to speak!   As a matter of interest, how do you know, as I couldn't find any reviews on this site.
Thanks for posting link btw.

Offline montycat

Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SeekingSteve

Think id rather have a wank with sandpaper than go there  :lol:

Offline plus8

BB should be banned by AW as even being an option.  Cant understand anyone who would want to go down that route, both as a giver and receiver!

Offline OakTree

She’s been around for ever and has always had BB on her likes.

Her pics of her arse and pussy are very appealing but god only knows what she’s had spunk up her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

No, but personally it doesn't matter to me as I never have FS, so the subject never arose, so to speak!   As a matter of interest, how do you know, as I couldn't find any reviews on this site.
Thanks for posting link btw.
Apart from you gave her oral  :vomit: Probably better off sticking your bare cock up her than eating someone else's porridge  :vomit:

Offline Blackpool Rock

BB should be banned by AW as even being an option.  Cant understand anyone who would want to go down that route, both as a giver and receiver!
They'd still offer it though just not openly so it would make it harder to know who does and who doesn't though i'm guessing some will offer it already just not openly

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I agree with OakTree, her pussy does look really good but I wouldn't go anyway near her.

OP - if you hover over her rating link on AW it shows:

149 ratings
126 positive
13 neutral
9 negative
3 disputes

Hidden feedback is always a HUGE red flag, I'm surprised you even went as far as to book her if you saw that?
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterplus

I don't agree. If there was no option on AW they would still offer it. By giving the option, AW alerts us to the fact and so we can steer clear.

Offline plus8

As I said in my post, I’ll put it down to experience or naivity!  About ratings, she still has a huge majority of positives but I agree that 9 negatives is too many. I’ve been punting for over 10 years and am still learning!

Offline plus8

Sorry to bang on but I must point out that yesterday her feedback was visible and I saw 1 negative in a whole pile of positives. Also, she has reduced her bust size on her profile to something more realistic and also put up her special rate from £90 to £120!
Must be getting more enquiries due to negative feedback!

Offline Philmeboots

She will be catering to the increased demand ...Any publicity is good publicity (within reason ) 

Plenty of punters want BB.

Fortunately the rest of us are well warned