Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ella - Blackpool  (Read 681 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I do like to look at the VS ads as some of the girls often look great however I tend to just skip on these days especially when it's another travelling Romanian as we all know the script.
This one however seems to have been around for quite a while and her pics look good, probably a bit older than i'd normally go for and doesn't list OWO but I could be tempted for a £40 P&D, just wonder if anyone has any info on her  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Southernbloke

She has a lot of red crosses on her likes list. Her profile has been around a fair few times. I just don’t trust Romanian women to give any kind of decent service

Offline Blackpool Rock

Face pictures: External Link/Members Only
Thanks, I had actually wondered if it was her but with different pics, was always tempted by her but something stopped me

Offline frankc

I do like to look at the VS ads as some of the girls often look great however I tend to just skip on these days especially when it's another travelling Romanian as we all know the script.
This one however seems to have been around for quite a while and her pics look good, probably a bit older than i'd normally go for and doesn't list OWO but I could be tempted for a £40 P&D, just wonder if anyone has any info on her  :unknown:

Sometimes you've just gotta go for it mate

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sometimes you've just gotta go for it mate
Yeah it's one of those that given general price increases of girls a lot of Romanians are now seemingly £70/hh but you know you will only get 10 minutes and everything will be extra.
She may be OK for a £40 P&D

Offline bdyno

I have two somewhat contradicting thoughts on this:

1 - Even with the Roms, some of them are actually OK.  Among other clues, one good sign can either be a fairly permanent residence in a town which would imply repeat custom to keep the income going.  If this girl is around all the time, maybe she falls into that category?

However....

2 - She also appears to be in Bristol at the moment:
Probably other places too, it's amazing how much these pictures get recycled.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have two somewhat contradicting thoughts on this:

1 - Even with the Roms, some of them are actually OK.  Among other clues, one good sign can either be a fairly permanent residence in a town which would imply repeat custom to keep the income going.  If this girl is around all the time, maybe she falls into that category?

However....

2 - She also appears to be in Bristol at the moment:
Probably other places too, it's amazing how much these pictures get recycled.
Yeah fucking minefield  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

AFAIK that's Vanessa's second profile

photos on both are years old, both appear together and share the same address

Offline Southernbloke

AFAIK that's Vanessa's second profile

photos on both are years old, both appear together and share the same address

I saw her about 3 years ago long before I was a member on here. Paid her for an hour £120 . Got a brief covered bj no kissing, 2 minutes of her on top and a fast wank . Out of the door in 20 minutes feeling crap .
She’s a lot older looking than her pictures. Awful service Avoid !!

Offline scutty brown

Besides which there is good reason to believe Vanessa is involved in controlling the Romanian pop-ups on and around Central Drive and Dickson Rd

Offline Southernbloke

I didn’t know that but it doesn’t surprise me. I don’t see foreign ladies anymore