Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessandra - Piccadilly Club - Manchester  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Dwninexile

In Manchester for a meeting with time to kill at end of October.  Been to the old Piccadilly fifteen years ago at the old address.  Wasn’t certain where new location was and it is a lot further to walk than the sign on the old building says, particular as you cross the bridge and it doesn’t look like there is a parlour coming up.  The suddenly a shithole building appears and you know you’re there.

Still £35 for 30 mins which is the same as 15 years ago.  Surly woman collecting the money who told me I couldn’t ask the three girls about extras as they only do massage - FFS.

Chose dark haired Italian girl called Alexandra/Alessandra.  Italian, about 5’7 in heels, medium/big tits, round arse, slim rather than medium, long hair.  Fair massage for 5 mins, then started playing with me to get me hard and then put the bag on.  No OWO as extra, which was disappointing, but she was happy I rubbed her slit and clit whilst she sucked me covered, though no fingers inside.  OW was actually very good, wet, different pressures, took most of my cock in her mouth.  Got wet from me rubbing and I could see she was clean and smelt fresh so I asked for RO in 69.  Extra £10 but worth it, got very wet.  Fucked her doggy and finished in bag.  Just under 30 mins.

Really a P and D but at £35 plus £10 it was top end P&D and compared with c.£100 for 30 mins with OWO (and maybe CIM) from those available in Manchester centre.