Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Gemma100 near Wisbech  (Read 831 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy_Gemma100 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stxrdg4

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £280 for 2 hours (as I mentioned in another review, I need to stop opting for longer bookings for a first-time meet)
Location: a little South of Wisbech (definitely closer to Wisbech than March)
Services: DFK, fingering, OWO, RO, rimming (me on her), anal play, sex

Comms were pretty decent, discussed over AW and submitted booking request, then got the approx address by text, got told to ring on arrival to get directions.
Got in the car and started on my way, arrived on time and this is where it starts getting messy.

Arrival
Here's the timeline:

13:29 I ring her to say I've arrived, no answer, she doesn't ring or text back
13:31 I text to say I've arrived
13:40 I ring her, no answer
13:40 She texts back saying "I won't be long"
13:44 She messages to say she's just making the last preparations
14:06 I text to ask if she's ready
14:11 I ring, no answer
14:13 I get a text from another number saying her battery ran out on original phone
14:14 I ring this new number and finally she picks up

When we get talking, I get the impression she's a bit scatter-brained (and yes, that impression grew over the meet). No acknowledgement of me having spent the best part of an hour waiting and struggling to get hold of her or whatever, and she's also the opposite of keeping things simple and to the point. She says "so, you know where you're going?" as if I'm familiar with her place or she gave me detailed instructions (she specifically said to call her to get the directions!) and I had to remind her that no, I have nothing beyond "park on this road", so she finally gets on with directing me the rest of the way, with her making inane comments along the way.

Eventually I get to hers and she lets me in. We're now at 14:20, so pretty close to an hour after the agreed start time. I don't know what her scheduling is like so I check she's still good to do 2 hours, and she says yes so I hand over the cash. (again, no acknowledgement that she's kept me waiting all this time, no apology)

Family home, clean and tidy. She has a dog FYI in case you're allergic or whatever, and she doesn't keep it penned in an area behind one of those child-animal-proof gates like some SPs do. Dog is friendly and jumps up on you (if you like dogs, great, if you don't then not great). She asks if I'm OK with the dog being around, I just said "as long as he doesn't follow us into the bedroom" and she's like, "oh ok, then..." as if that went against her plans or something. Anyway, she puts the dog in the garden and we go upstairs.

Gemma and the meet
Physically, I find her attractive (some may think facially she's not quite there, but I found her attractive enough). She has some scarring on her body which doesn't bother me at all. Probably size 10-12, with very nice boobs. So physically she gets a tick for me.

Her likes list is accurate (see services above) but there were problems. Firstly, she was weird the whole time. Kissing she was forcefully vigorous, gripping me in weird ways that didn't flow at all. Basically the opposite of going with the flow (going against the flow, I guess?). I love vigour when things just naturally escalate and you can both feel it working, but this was weird and forced and didn't flow at all. Any time I asked her to slow down, she just started whispering "sorry, sorry, sorry" about twenty times like she was hyperventilating. I eventually got her to calm down then gave her RO for a while. Then it got onto OWO.

Gentlemen, I've found the winner: she hands down gets the trophy for world's toothiest blowjob. I think I'd have rather been fellated by a f*cking piranha. I asked her once or twice to "watch the teeth" and at first she was apologetic then like "how about now?" and nothing had changed, then eventually she was getting fed up, saying "well look, they [my teeth] are there, I can't do anything about them >=( "

Eventually we have sex and finish round 1 (maybe 50 mins remaining). She doesn't even offer me any wipes or anything, let alone clean me up. I have to request the wipes, she asks if I'd like a shower which I decline [alarm bells - is she trying to kick me out already after only giving me half my time?].

In my messages, I'd made clear I wanted to cum twice. In the awkward smalltalk that followed (need to be careful not to let her ramble) I brought the conversation back to "I like these longer meets since it allows me to recover and cum a second time" to make it clear I was expecting another round. Eventually I brought her back from her rambling and suggested going again and she's like "err.... is there time??" I then said "yes, definitely, it was twenty past when you let me in" and she goes "what, 20 past one?"

This again showed me the scatter-brained-ness, and I think she just has little/no concept of time, judging by this and the fact that she doesn't seem to realise she kept me waiting almost an hour in the first place. Either that or she's actively playing dumb and trying to cheekily get rid of me sooner. Either way, not good!

When I said "no, 20 past two" she was like, "oh ok...well let me go to the toilet then". Great. Who knows how long this will take... She eventually gets back and I have to rely on her stalactite/stalagmite-scraping oral technique to somehow get me hard again. Miraculously manage it somehow then we get on with the act. Weirdly, she keeps getting out of bed to put on more lip gloss or do something else, keeps interrupting the flow which, surprisingly enough, isn't particularly conducive to maintaining an erection! She also keeps looking out of the window forlornly at her f*cking dog like "ohh, bless him, poor thing out there..." SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LET'S HAVE SEX. I just said I didn't want him in the room, YOU'RE the one who put him outside ffs.

I get and lose wood a few times then eventually manage to finish while thinking of a happier punting memory. I shower, get dressed, and GTFO.

Pros
-Accurate and fairly broad likes list
-(subjectively) attractive with nice tits

Cons
-Scatter-brained
-Kept me waiting almost an hour and I don't think she even realised
-Gets distracted doing dumb sh*t during the booking
-Goes against the flow
-Horribly toothy blowjobs
-Need I go on?

Conclusion

Save your money and don't do it.

Offline Condominium

Terrific, entertaining review for which many thanks. Love the ref to piranhas vs teeth  :hi:

Offline stxrdg4

Terrific, entertaining review for which many thanks. Love the ref to piranhas vs teeth  :hi:

Haha, I aim to please! I'm glad someone got some entertainment out of my punt 'cause I sure didn't  :lol: