Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lexi May - Exeter Tour  (Read 3339 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6817685) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline meatywsg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks to Smoothhands for TOFTT with Lexi and posting a review which put aside my concerns for a £100 BJ.

Comms: Very Good, started with SMS, timely reply, meeting agreed and a quick call to confirm again.

Location: A 1 minute walk from The Farmers Union in town, lots of P&D parking available.

The Meet: When Lexi opened the door i was pleasantly surprised, sexy and attractive, slim, large breasts, beaming smile, wearing office attire. The room was very small, desk next to the door with laptop set up (to enhance the roleplays) and a massage table, toilet was 1 flight of stairs down, no sign of a shower.

Paperwork exchanged and scenario briefly discussed and then Lexi was straight into the role play, she seems to really enjoy the roleplay side and really gets into it, very nice DT OWO, various positions and techniques, lots of DFK in between, and she also likes to 'Flick her bean' which i enjoyed watching.

Finished with her laying flat on the massage table, legs spread wide, faking/having an orgasm as i stood next to her face and stroked myself into her mouth for CIM, with full eye contact the whole time.

Deed done she discreetly spat out into tissue, wiped down, dressed, a few more kisses and i was on my way.

TBF i was probably only there 20mins, but i wasnt rushed by Lexi, more my own excitement.

I would definetly repeat. Exeter is terrible for SP's, Lexi was a breath of fresh air and a change to the norm. She doesnt offer FS, so £100/half hour just for OWO and CIM, but with the added roleplay and attractiveness of the SP IMO it was worth it.

Offline notcalledchris

"Lots of P and D parking available" raised a smile.   

Offline meatywsg

Looks like Lexi has set up a new profile on AW, although the pics look similar to her but i don't think they actually are her. But services etc are all the same and the old profile has disappaeard.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only