Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tania.x - AdultWork  (Read 6301 times)

Frandan10

Hey all,

New to the forum and looking for some advice! I'm in Manchester next week and I'm looking to book a young busty blonde with gym tight body and big boobs(enhanced if poss). Not asking for much, I know :) came across Tania on AdultWork External Link/Members Only anyone visited this girl or have any other suggestions??

infoseeker

Frandan my punting pal, good to see you on here.  :hi:

The great thing about this forum is you'll be able to get your Manchester queries answered when you're travelling here as well as for your other punting locales.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:42:03 pm by infoseeker »

infoseeker

Tania.x is previously known as Georgia of Manchester Elite.
I've not seen her myself a bit more expensive then I am willing to justify since I like to get more bang for my buck.
Hopefully someone on here might be able to provide you some feedback.

I do know though that another similar girl who is also ex Manchester Elite

miss anna belle xxx
External Link/Members Only

Has a quality service (and reported to be better then Tania.x) and is also better value for money at £140/hour compared to £180/hour.

Blackberry

Welcome to the forum, You might find this thread useful for info on Tania

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23650.0

I've emailed her a couple of times but she never reads them so would be best to call??

I personally would recommend External Link/Members Only although a brunette everything else is as requested and wow she is stunning.

Don't be put off if she doesn't answer she only loaded with me by text and email although read my review in the northwest section if you want.

Mancspunter

I personally would recommend External Link/Members Only although a brunette everything else is as requested and wow she is stunning.

Don't be put off if she doesn't answer she only loaded with me by text and email although read my review in the northwest section if you want.

I can 2nd Rebecca, saw her a couple of times abeit a couple of years ago now and she was great, awesome toned body and a great service, sounds like she's not changed.

Frandan10

Cheers lads, much appreciated! Both other recommendations look excellent, just need to make up my mind! The girl jessica formerly ME looks good too, good feedback! Decisions!

Blackberry

No worries let us know what you decide. Jessica has been discussed on here recently as hard to get hold of so if you see here I'd be really interested what she is like. Good luck.

Frandan10

No bother! Going to try to book Jessica, let you know how I get on!

Offline con-a-ser

Tania.x is previously known as Georgia of Manchester Elite.
I've not seen her myself a bit more expensive then I am willing to justify since I like to get more bang for my buck.
Hopefully someone on here might be able to provide you some feedback.

Report posted here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23650.msg476364#msg476364

Frandan10

Cheers for report mate! Made booking request with Jessica, will see if she gets back to me.

infoseeker

Frandan Thanks for the Update.

Cheers for report mate! Made booking request with Jessica, will see if she gets back to me.

And the Sincerest Thanks from you for all the input on this thread would be to report back with a review or some feedback, which I look forward to.  :hi:

Frandan10

Got no joy lads, tried several times to contact Jessica, but no luck! Strange, all her reviews are decent too!