Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza superstar - Cambridge  (Read 1411 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

My second review of Eliza, this time focused on her Dom service.

Location: Usual luxury apartment in Chesterton with excellent bathroom facilities and generally warm and inviting ambience.

Cost: Her standard rate of £150 per hour.

Lady: Numerous reports on here about Eliza’s age, appearance and the amount of work she’s had done. All I can repeat is she’s warm, welcoming and has that perfect female shape that produces an instant response in hetro men like me.

Action: I challenged Eliza to be the ‘cruel Dom’ as I believe she’s just too nice for the role. I’m delighted to report that she rose to the occasion and has no qualms about dishing out the necessary. Doms rarely mix any sexual services with bdsm, but Eliza spotted my immediate arousal when she stripped down to her skimpy undies and deep throated me before the ‘other’ session began. Sheer bliss!

Bdsm services delivered with gusto, concluding with an oily wank and explosive orgasm. Nice massage and chat post clean-up followed by a shower, leaving bang on the hour.

Summary: there aren’t too many women out there delivering totally reliable and enthusiastic services in such comfortable surroundings. I really like Eliza who is one of life’s survivors and who works hard to deliver what we naughty boys need. It’s a yes from me!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

See that shes either chjanged all her pics or got a new website shes now saying shwes Brazillian but wasn't she a Rom?...

Offline Condominium

My recollection is she’s always been Brazilian. New pics yes but same service.