Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talented Holly - Bolton  (Read 920 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just seen this 6 week old profile pop up in Bolton, no info on here or AW in terms of feedback but I can't help thinking i've seen these pics before, anyone got any info or recall her previous profile (if she had one)  :unknown:

Clearly the 1 hour incall price is a typo and should be £130/hr not £1130 and the profile has also been updated as earlier it gave conflicting information about incall / outcall being available

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Clitheroelad

She doesnt look familiar to me, but she does look rather thin and her profile is shockingly written.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah I like thing girls though which is why she's of interest to me, these girls use of the English language is seldom their main talent  :rolleyes:

Online markballoon

The picture of her standing outside the front door.  It maybe my eyes but looks like you can see carpet grippers around the edge of the floor meaning she has no carpets.

Offline blackburnian

The picture of her standing outside the front door.  It maybe my eyes but looks like you can see carpet grippers around the edge of the floor meaning she has no carpets.

I saw that too , this profile caught my eye a week or so ago but location has changed daily and for some reason I’m getting bad vibes about booking, previously didn’t mention about being in Bolton

Bb

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's the picture I seem to recall of her standing with that bag

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw that too , this profile caught my eye a week or so ago but location has changed daily and for some reason I’m getting bad vibes about booking, previously didn’t mention about being in Bolton

Bb
Profiles that constantly change location are normally ones to avoid, i'm sure she had a previous profile and there was something Negative on here about her.
If in doubt go with your instinct and that's saying avoid

Offline chrishornx

yesterday she had several other photos showing completely different sets of tattoo's just not convinced about her

Offline Northerndave666

Hello Columbo !  :D