Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspect Brazilians  (Read 1823 times)

Offline WaterfrontSpark

I keep seeing suspect as fuck profiles from Brazilians. Profiles that scream out “Im really a man”
What the fuck is going on?  I wonder how many guys are caught out with this shit! Its wrong on so many levels.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 01:55:58 pm by WaterfrontSpark »

Offline Matrix

I keep seeing suspect as fuck profiles from Brazilians. Profiles that scream out “Im really a man”
What the fuck is going on?  I wonder how many guys are caught out with this shit! Its wrong on so many levels.

Definitely. All the examples you posted prove this undoubtedly.

Offline Bru1901

Thats one of the reasons i havent visited a brazillian sp

Second i had doubts they/she may peovide shit service

Offline WaterfrontSpark

Definitely. All the examples you posted prove this undoubtedly.

I dont feel comfortable posting links because obviously I dont know if Im right or not.  Im just stating that there are many Brazilians I see and instantly have suspicions. There are reviews on here of some of the ones Im talking about and other people have made comments to say they think that person was trans which confirmed to me what I was thinking.

Offline Matrix

I dont feel comfortable posting links because obviously I dont know if Im right or not.  Im just stating that there are many Brazilians I see and instantly have suspicions. There are reviews on here of some of the ones Im talking about and other people have made comments to say they think that person was trans which confirmed to me what I was thinking.

"suspect as fuck". Not a single example to help others out.  :rolleyes:

Offline Glesgaboy

“Suspect as fuck”
I’m scared to leave ma hoose  :scare:
It could be any of them.
Most worrying!

Offline David1970

I see all your reviews are Dundee based and you are complaining about Brazilians :dash:
Have a walk around Dundee and look at the locals, before you complain about others.

They had to cancel the nativity play in Dundee this year, because they couldn’t find 3 wise men and a virgin :lol:

Offline Glesgaboy

:lol:
Ah it is indeed the season of goodwill 🎄  :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

What profiles look suspect to you?
If your making a claim, examples to back up what you are saying would help

It’s not unknown for post ops to pose on aw as female, of all
nationalities, not just Brazilians

An example of this to back up my comment is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She confirmed by text she is post op

It’s a pointless post without examples matey

Offline seeker

Offline WaterfrontSpark

I see all your reviews are Dundee based and you are complaining about Brazilians :dash:
Have a walk around Dundee and look at the locals, before you complain about others.

They had to cancel the nativity play in Dundee this year, because they couldn’t find 3 wise men and a virgin :lol:

Why are you so upset? ……I can harbour a guess, its ok mate, if you had fun thats all that matters.

Offline WaterfrontSpark

What profiles look suspect to you?
If your making a claim, examples to back up what you are saying would help

It’s not unknown for post ops to pose on aw as female, of all
nationalities, not just Brazilians

An example of this to back up my comment is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She confirmed by text she is post op

It’s a pointless post without examples matey

External Link/Members Only

Nobody here can tell me thats not a bloke………

now I will sit here and wait on angry guys who have met this person getting all angry with me…

Knock yourself out.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

now I will sit here and wait on angry guys who have met this person getting all angry with me…

Knock yourself out.

Not really sure what your problem is  :unknown: :unknown:
If you don’t like the look of a WG why would you even consider going it’s your choice who you see

Offline WaterfrontSpark

Not really sure what your problem is  :unknown: :unknown:
If you don’t like the look of a WG why would you even consider going it’s your choice who you see

Who said I have a problem? Im simply stating that I have seen numerous Brazilian profiles that get the alarm bells ringing, is this not what forums are for? To have discussions…… and obviously its my choice.

I would think this was a reasonable topic to talk about on a forum of this nature but it clearly upsets some of you guys, I wonder why that is………

Offline Problem Child

Knock yourself out.

Dunno about her. Def has quite a strong facial bone structure and quite big looking hands. However, her thighs, midriff and shoulders look feminine to me.
Either way, I’d still get battered right in there if I got the chance… :music:

Offline WaterfrontSpark

Dunno about her. Def has quite a strong facial bone structure and quite big looking hands. However, her thighs, midriff and shoulders look feminine to me.
Either way, I’d still get battered right in there if I got the chance… :music:

Haha fair enough, each to their own and all that….. but the jawline and hands are enough to tell me that its a trans person, no doubt about it whatsoever.

Offline Matrix

Who said I have a problem? Im simply stating that I have seen numerous Brazilian profiles that get the alarm bells ringing, is this not what forums are for? To have discussions…… and obviously its my choice.

I would think this was a reasonable topic to talk about on a forum of this nature but it clearly upsets some of you guys, I wonder why that is………

Well perhaps share so you can stop the rest of us from repeating the same mistake.  :drinks:

Offline Matrix

I dont feel comfortable posting links because obviously I dont know if Im right or not.

I'm all for the discussion, but this is some low end troll shit.

Online big-al93

Haha fair enough, each to their own and all that….. but the jawline and hands are enough to tell me that its a trans person, no doubt about it whatsoever.

Enough to have doubts, yes. But unless you have met her you surely cannot say no doubt about it whatsoever.

Plus what does it really matter? While I agree that post op should be honest about it, since some people will still think of them as a man, they have fully commited to becoming a woman. To me it is far more important that pre op, trasvestite and cross dressers are honest about their status, as I really wouldn't like to run my hand up a leg and get a shock.

I've never met anyone I thought could be trans, but as long as I found her attractive I don't think I'd have too much problem with it.

Offline WaterfrontSpark

Well perhaps share so you can stop the rest of us from repeating the same mistake.  :drinks:

The same mistake? What are you talking about? Me having an opinion isnt a mistake, you want me to post links to all the accounts Im talking about so people cant make the mistake of thinking its a trans person? That makes no sense.

Offline WaterfrontSpark

I'm all for the discussion, but this is some low end troll shit.

Hahaha why is this such a touchy subject? Iv had even had private msgs from people to tell me they had the same suspicions and exactly the same thing happened when the subject was brought up- that it angered a lot of guys on this forum…..

Its so telling so it is, so so telling.

Offline Matrix

The same mistake? What are you talking about? Me having an opinion isnt a mistake, you want me to post links to all the accounts Im talking about so people cant make the mistake of thinking its a trans person? That makes no sense.

You're too stupid to converse with.

Offline WaterfrontSpark

You're too stupid to converse with.

And yet here you are.

Sorry, I wont raise the issue again. Its clearly a sensitive topic for some.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Are you talking about post op advertising as female?  :unknown:

Offline WaterfrontSpark

Are you talking about post op advertising as female?  :unknown:

Im talking about people who were born male who have transitioned but advertise themselves as female.

Some of you have no issue with this, some of you like me
will. In my opinion trans people should have a moral duty to disclose their past to any potential sexual/relationship partners.

But hey…. Its 2022 so me having this opinon probably means Im a bigot🥴

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
But hey…. Its 2022 so me having this opinon probably means Im a bigot🥴

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to be with a trans girl. That part is fine I don’t think you’re a bigot.

But where’s the proof beyond just paranoid suspicion with the one you’ve linked… Cis women with sharp jawlines are going to be called out now? She doesn’t even have that big hands??😅 maybe yes clearly I don’t know anything, but to me as a woman I don’t see it as much as you claim

Gals who’ve paid for jawline filler are gonna be quaking 😭😭

Offline WaterfrontSpark

There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to be with a trans girl. That part is fine I don’t think you’re a bigot.

But where’s the proof beyond just paranoid suspicion with the one you’ve linked… Cis women with sharp jawlines are going to be called out now? She doesn’t even have that big hands??😅 maybe yes clearly I don’t know anything, but to me as a woman I don’t see it as much as you claim

Gals who’ve paid for jawline filler are gonna be quaking 😭😭

I already stated that I didnt feel comfortable posting links for this exact reason, but numerous people said I should so I did, I have no proof, Im just telling you my opinion. Opinions upset people on this forum though, some guys on here are incapable of being mature. One guy even thinks slagging Dundee off is a normal response to my post- even though I only work in the city. This is the reason im getting orivate msgs from people who never post anything on here- because of child-like response from some of the members.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 04:23:08 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Im talking about people who were born male who have transitioned but advertise themselves as female.
If that's the case then why didn't you read and or add to the 39 page thread on the subject, why did you feel the need to start another one, especially as you haven't indicated you only mean those in Scotland.   :unknown:

Better post the link to it I suppose so you can't say you can't find it. (It's top of the list in the search BTW)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.0
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 04:29:22 pm by daviemac »

Online scutty brown

this thread is a travesty about travesties

Offline Uncle Buck

It seems to me, that because you didn’t get the responses you hoped for from your original post, you’ve gone in a strop and decided to be a little bit aggressive in your messages.

Be cool....

Offline Itsanaffliction

Would not surprise me if there was some sort of service in Brazil which offers a 'new life' and opportunity to make excellent money in the UK and other European countries for post op trans by offering to set them up here for such a service.  I do find it suspicious how many of them have masculine features, the high percentage of them that offer A levels compared to other nationalities and also finding one with natural breasts is almost impossible - so I have to agree with the OP that something ain't quite right and it should be made clear if a SP is trans to provide complete clarity

Offline Uncle Buck

it should be made clear if a SP is trans to provide complete clarity

I don’t think you’ll have anyone disagree with that  :thumbsup:

Offline FBman78

Would not surprise me if there was some sort of service in Brazil which offers a 'new life' and opportunity to make excellent money in the UK and other European countries for post op trans by offering to set them up here for such a service.  I do find it suspicious how many of them have masculine features, the high percentage of them that offer A levels compared to other nationalities and also finding one with natural breasts is almost impossible - so I have to agree with the OP that something ain't quite right and it should be made clear if a SP is trans to provide complete clarity

Funny thing is a lot claim to enjoy anal but want over the odds for the service, eg hour fee plus a ton.  Enough to put most off.  I called the bluff of just before lockdown and she was on vs, she then admitted she didn't do anal at all.  I get what your saying but I also think the profiles are generic their party created.