Author Topic: Anna - Carlisle (Vivastreet)  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Solway1

External Link/Members Only

Price- £200 one hour Outcall(home address)

Coms- All good, easy communication.

This is my second punt with this girl so I thought it was time to review her.
As I’ve met her once before I knew what to expect with her looks, my god this girl is fit!
She’s a tiny little thing, size 6 i would say, small tits but nice hard nipples
Facially and body  I would give her an easy 8/9
I know Romanians get a bad name for their service and attitude, but I can’t fault this girl, very friendly,plenty to chat about etc
Services were all delivered with enthusiasm, and no problems with anything I asked.
Services were- OW, CG, RC, 69 (no kissing) she wanted extra which I refused.
Overall- A positive enthusiastic girl, her fucking in cowgirl is something else, like a Duracell bunny!
She can take a fair pounding too for a small thing and definitely seems into it.
Looking back I would definitely see her again as the fucking was something else, only downside is the no kissing(xtra baby). Fill yer boots lads.

Offline radicaltimes

Hi, is this the anna of warwick rd that doesn't use her own photos
Thanks

Offline Solway1

I’m not sure if she’s in Warwick road as both times I’ve had an outcall, I can tell you that it ain’t the real photos, I asked if they were. Although they are a close resemblance.

Offline Michael77

Good review. What is it you like about outcalls out of interest? I would consider doing one to a hotel but definitely not my home address, maybe I'm just paranoid though.

Offline Solway1

Good review. What is it you like about outcalls out of interest? I would consider doing one to a hotel but definitely not my home address, maybe I'm just paranoid though.
My personal choice, I prefer the comfort of my own home rather than risk entering a possible shit hole.

Offline shaft10

Pictures look 'borrowed' , would you say they are accurate ?

Offline Solway1

Pictures look 'borrowed' , would you say they are accurate ?
As I said a couple of posts earlier, they aren’t her real photos but a similar resemblance. She’s definitely a Looker IMO.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 10:24:00 am by Solway1 »

Offline shaft10

As I said a couple of posts earlier, they aren’t her real photos but a similar resemblance. She’s definitely a Looker IMO.

Apologies .. didnt see earlier post  :thumbsup:

Offline Dweeby

Great review, thanks.

Does she come and go? I've heard her discussed before, but when I looked, she'd gone. Still here now though.

For my future reference:
+44 7436 975012, 07436 975012
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 01:10:14 am by Dweeby »

Offline LondonDominic

Hi, is this the anna of warwick rd that doesn't use her own photos
Thanks

It's Warwick Square mate; not Warwick Road.

Anna is fucking brilliant. I've seen her a couple of times and she really is excellent. She is expensive though, charging extra for OWO.

When I saw her, she had a scab below her nipple, which was a bit off-putting. Is that gone now?

I never understand why she always uses fake-looking profiles with fake photos as she is invariably fitter than the girls in the pics that she uses.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 05:21:25 pm by LondonDominic »

Offline Solway1

Great review, thanks.

Does she come and go? I've heard her discussed before, but when I looked, she'd gone. Still here now though.

For my future reference:
+44 7436 975012, 07436 975012
Seems to come and go, back home for Xmas

Offline Solway1

It's Warwick Square mate; not Warwick Road.

Anna is fucking brilliant. I've seen her a couple of times and she really is excellent. She is expensive though, charging extra for OWO.

When I saw her, she had a scab below her nipple, which was a bit off-putting. Is that gone now?

I never understand why she always uses fake-looking profiles with fake photos as she is invariably fitter than the girls in the pics that she uses.
No never saw any scab under her tits, yeah it’s a strange one why you would use fake pics when you’re a looker?