Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest summer - Liverpool. No Reviews on here.  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Kirk78

I keep seeing this profile pop up when I'm searching in Liverpool - Hottest Summer from the pics she looks like a very attractive lady so was thinking of trying to book her I just wonder if anyone has any ideaa why for 7 years on AW well least since profile no one on here has made a review any information apprediated.

Hottest summer

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

she only offers outcalls on her profile
that's why no reviews here

Offline GingerNuts

she only offers outcalls on her profile
that's why no reviews here

Whatever the reason is it's not that.

Offline Kirk78

I was not aware on here there was a policy not to review incalls? Why if anything someone entering even a hotel room with your name booked it on it important to maybe know a bit of background.

Offline GingerNuts

I was not aware on here there was a policy not to review incalls outcalls? Why if anything someone entering even a hotel room with your name booked it on it important to maybe know a bit of background.

There is no such policy. It's fine to review outcalls (where the SP comes to you) be that to your home or a hotel. Just maintain an appropriate amount of discretion about the location when reviewing.

Offline Kirk78

Thanks GN so basically this mystery deepens with a forum helper stating something he knows to be untrue.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks GN so basically this mystery deepens with a forum helper stating something he knows to be untrue.

You'd have to ask SB why he posted what he did. You've only got to search for "outcall" if you were in any doubt.

Offline King Kenny

That’s quite a conspiracy theory you got there. I simply read Scutty’s post to mean that girls who only do outcalls are severely limiting their customer base so will get seen a lot less, which explains why there’s no review yet.

Edit - just seen she’s been on AW since 2015 so maybe it’s not that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 07:26:27 am by King Kenny »

Offline Michael77

Or maybe you are misinterpreting his statement?
Where did he say you can't review girls who do outcalls?

It's obvious when you only do outcalls you severely limit your client base so obviously a more less chance of having reviews
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 08:36:38 am by Michael77 »

Online scutty brown

No, it's just that a girl who only does outcalls is statistically less likely to be reviewed here   simply because our members tend to prefer incalls. Nothing to do with policies, just the likely probability of one of our members booking her

Online scutty brown

Or maybe you are misinterpreting his statement?
Where did he say you can't review girls who do outcalls?

It's obvious when you only do outcalls you severely limit your client base so obviously a more less chance of having reviews

precisely so

Offline Ziggy

I have often wondered the same, SP with loads of great feedback on AW and nothing at on here.

Offline Kirk78

Yeh can see how I did that apologies.  :hi: I mean statistically she has over 100 reviews on of I know a lot out puffed up but she seems to appear alot from page. Surely some mention on here. As I'm sure there is a lot more experience In this forum. Would you attempt to make the booking?

Offline Atlas1957

100 AW feedback is sometimes worthless. Also check the dates on the AW feedback, she hasn't had any in over 2 years.

For comparison, your last review had 50 feedback on AW (49 pos 1 neutral) so I am guessing (as I'm not reading them) that no one mentions she is a timewaster...

If you go to see her, expect a good chance of it being a waste of your money.

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Last two years being barren will be down to COVID?

Offline Atlas1957

I can see Covid as a reason for no reviews for most of 2020 after February and some of 2021, but not all of 2021 and definitely not any of 2022?

Offline Cunning Stunts

I can see Covid as a reason for no reviews for most of 2020 after February and some of 2021, but not all of 2021 and definitely not any of 2022?

A lot of girls dealt with the covid situation by completely removing themselves from the game and its pretty clear a lot tried to leave it completely but many have slowly drifted back when they missed the money/lifestyle the industry provided explaining why some have been missing in action for longer than you might have expected.

Offline Michael77

After a quick glance it seems alot of her AW reviews are not genuine. Look how many times Liverpool_gent has give her feedback, seems sketchy to say the least. Alot of member not active reviews aswell.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 02:41:46 pm by Michael77 »

Offline lpopo

« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 11:24:49 am by lpopo »

Offline T13

I’d swerve it. One pic she got sidies on her legs