Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice Candy 40DD - Derby  (Read 2383 times)

1 review(s) for candice candy 40DD (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline themightyimp

First review............

I saw Candice Candy 40DD today for half an hour.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

In call just off of the Markeaton Island on the A38.  Area felt safe.  Met by a lady who is - dunno how to describe her politely - not nice.  :vomit:

She stank of sweat covered by cheap deodorant (confirmed as when I was leaving she sprayed more over herself for the next punter to enjoy) .   :vomit:  :vomit: I suppose that at least the remaining teeth in the top of her mouth weren't totally rotten. 

I asked for normal service.  All she kept jibbering about was her previous punters and how tired she was.  I was really interested - not!  She offered OWO and did the two sucks rule then stopped.  On to covered doggie and then missionary.  Had to pin her arms down to stop her claws leaving permanent impressions in my chest despite having asked several times for her to stop it.  Didn't cum and made my excuses and left.  As soon as I got back straight in the shower for a thorough wash as I felt so unclean.  Even the original source mint shower gel which normally tingles the parts others can't reach didn't seemingly get me clean (psychologically rather than physically).

Plus points?  It was only £40 for half an hour.  Additional negative ones?  It was £40 for half an hour.  Sorry to say but an absolute horror. 

Seriously guys - avoid. 
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Toby

She stank of sweat covered by cheap deodorant (confirmed as when I was leaving she sprayed more over herself for the next punter to enjoy) .   :vomit:  :vomit: I suppose that at least the remaining teeth in the top of her mouth weren't totally rotten. 

Seriously guys - avoid.

Thanks for the review.

I have to ask....why did you stay??  :scare:

Offline themightyimp

Big brain overruled little brain   :dash:

Offline whats that noise

Looking at her profile pictures the question is why did you go??

Offline themightyimp

I refer you to my previous answer  :hi:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

First review............
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Plus points?  It was only £40 for half an hour.  Additional negative ones?  It was £40 for half an hour.

:lol:
Thanks for taking one for the team!

Offline Taggart

While I feel sorry for the OP's poor experience, IMO if you want cheap, you dont get looks or any quality. And £70 incall is at the bottom of the pile, I guess.

But there are some gems at or around that price, you just need to be lucky.

Offline j122

Big brain overruled little brain   :dash:
Had you done something to upset the little brain!  :vomit:

Offline themightyimp

While I feel sorry for the OP's poor experience, IMO if you want cheap, you dont get looks or any quality. And £70 incall is at the bottom of the pile, I guess.

But there are some gems at or around that price, you just need to be lucky.

Thanks for that.  :unknown:

I wish that you had have stated the bleeding obvious before I went so as I could've benefited from such a pearl of wisdom  :dash:

Next you'll being saying that the Earth is spherical......

And you be wrong it's actually an oblate spheroid   :dance:

Offline bigrockcandy

Fuck me lads, we all drop one now & then.....at least he's got the bollocks to admit it, wish I was perfect & I've been punting since the mid 70s, I could write a book about the bad punts, fortunately the good punts book would be thicker. !!

Offline themightyimp

Cheers Bigrockcandy  :hi:

I wasn't expecting sympathy from the others.  If I did I would look it up in the dictionary.  It's between shit and syphilis so I am told........... 

Redster69

WTF would you even book her in the first place?

thewonderingdick

Why would anyone go to see that anyway from the photos she looks fat with a beer gut :vomit:...very bad decision you have only yourself to blame

Offline themightyimp

very bad decision you have only yourself to blame

Just like it was a very bad decision to try to be helpful to others and post a review here then get abuse from idiots like you perhaps?

Offline Raving Dave

It can't be all bad if you have her from behind and up the arse cheap at that price  :yahoo:

Any holes a goal I'd say.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:02:50 pm by Raving Dave »