Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Queenie - Outcall London  (Read 761 times)

Offline ChristianTheDolphin

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Comms through Glamour Girls. Smooth and no fuss, she was available in short notice which was great.

Cost
£600 for 1 hour.

Looks
Based on her photos she looked incredibly enticing to me, exactly my type. Was prepared for some disappointment but she looks exactly like her pictures, absolutely stunning young tall blonde model look. She must be in her early 20s and her body is just delicious, not for those after very busty and/or enhanced ladies. She is very fit and I am guessing she goes to the gym often.

Personality
She sounds pretty posh and is quite calm and relaxed. I'm sure she works part-time as a model, but I can't comment too much on her personality because we didn't talk that much, and the things she told me about her life and career didn't really leave me with much of an impression, not that I mind!

Services
Once she arrived we had a little bit of small-talk, but quickly she begins to kiss me. There is something really hot about the WG initiating the sex, so that was already a great start. Enthusiastic dfk followed by a decent owo. Again, her looks are so stunning to me that it enhances any average aspect of the punt. Went down on her and she is completely clean and smooth, couldn't resist kissing and licking her whole body.
However, this is the part of the punt that I have to warn you guys about. She was up for BB, very very odd. Bizarre coming from someone seeming and looking high-end and responsible, she did not even ask for an extra price or anything.
Besides that there weren't really any problems with the punt, she's an attractive smart person that I'm sure would be up for partying. 

Would I see her again?
No. She is incredibly beautiful and stunning but the BB thing is not attractive for obvious reasons...