Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Haifa VIP, west London - outcall  (Read 3417 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953738) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline jesse4585

External Link/Members Only
Paid £500 for 3 hours.  Punt happened early Dec 2022.

TLDR
A tall and curvy beauty with phenomenal sensual skills. She's quite new to sex work and she's the sort who likes to feel respected - so she might not  be easy to book if she senses you’re a PSE or Pump & dump type punter.  But for the serious GFE punter who likes a curvy woman. she's more than a gem, maybe even the Arkenstone.

Booking
Arranged for her to come to my gaff in west London by txt and email.  Quite a bit more back & forth than my agency bookings, but she's a good and concise communicator so no bother.

(I had her phone number as the punt I'm reviewing is the 2nd time I've seen her.  First saw her on Sunday a few hours after Johny_boy_1968 posted his TOFTT review.  I'd emailed the address on her AW page for that first booking.  As I dont have an AW account, I included that I'd be happy to the pay the £50 deposit. Not reviewing  in detail as it was a conversation only meet, we just chatted for 50 mins or so in the bar at her hotel. I was passing Heathrow on the way to watch the match in Berkshire.  Prior to Sunday I'd never have imagined I'd ever pay a deposit , and especially not that I'd pay for a no sex meet.  But when someone like Johny_boy says a lass is the most beautiful he's ever seen, I take that seriously. And I really liked the sense of personality I got from her profile. It's very rare I find myself intrigued by a high class lass, normally I dont go for brainy woman.  Always before the few I liked the look of had disappeared before I made a move.  So this time I swallowed my punter pride and did what needed to be done. )

I'd not be the sort to ever mention UK Punting to a WG, but she guessed I'd seen Johnny’s review here.  She told me that prior to Johny's review she was only getting a low volume of enquiries. But just a few hours after he'd posted, she'd had dozens of emails.  But most were like  "Hi Babe, you free now?"  and similar that she considered spam.  If you want to book her, you probably need to take 20 mins to read her profile and then write a 3-5 line email with the info she's asking for, and in a polite friendly tone.  Doesn't have to be a master piece. My email was only like 4 lines and had a few mistakes as I typed in a rush, but she was still happy with it.

The venue
Nice little west London flat, nothing special.

The lass
Not your typical SP.

Face: Model tier beauty.  No reason to doubt she's of mixed Bosnian/ Austrian / Egyptian heritage. But to me she looks like one of the fairer skinned Persian beauties.   Unlike Johny I'd not go as far as to say the best looking woman I've seen, but easily the most beautiful I've punted. And I've been with Edgara ( External Link/Members Only )who I think most would find stunning.  Say's she's 30 but I'd have easily believed 27.

Body: Size 14, with a phat ass and naturally large tits. While she has white skin, her ass has that phat African quality that means someone with a shorter than average dick might struggle to enjoy her in doggy.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Brains:  She's got them all right.  Used to work in a high powered professional job until very recently and knows a lot about how the world works. She's a great conversationist too and is good at making you feel appreciated and listened to.  Unlike some brainy sorts, hasn't forgot how to be feminine and cute.

New to the job: She's not been doing this for long and while she's trying to be professional she has a few newbie attitudes. Like she told me some punters were asking her questions like 'How many times can I come in an hour' and that made her feel they were being too transactional and made her not want to meet them. In time she'll probably get used to that sort of thing. But for now,  if there's any special services you wanted to enquire about, it may work best if you talk to her sort of like you would to an open minded girl friend rather than as you would to a WG.

The punt
At her request, started with her giving me a massage. OMG, OMG, OMG!  Felt so amazing, far better even than 7 or so pro massages i've had (And I mean proper pro's , not the sort who gives extra, this was ages back when I  was into sports, haven't seen any recently, hence no massage reviews).  Then moved onto me giving her a massage, she was really appreciative.  Had her suck my dick for a while. She declined to give OWO. Despite the condom, it still felt better than any other oral Ive had (with the possible exception of Edgara, though she has a very different style.)  It was the first real deep throat I've ever had, took my whole length in. It was very slow and sensual, and I dont think she can do it for very long, but still felt amazing.  Then we moved onto sex, in doggy and mish. Strangely, this was the least good part of the punt.  Just didnt' fit as well with her as I have with other lasses. Probably partly cos I'm now I'm well into middle age I've reduced a bit in size.  She was great though in the way she moved, how she moaned and how she held me.

Can't remember more details, the 3 hours just flew by. I do know it was the best punt I've ever had.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:28:34 am by jesse4585 »

Offline jesse4585

Should have mentioned she said Mon 19th is her last day in UK, then she's planning to be travelling until March. 

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Nice one Jesse. Now I’m gutted I didn’t try her massage skills  :angry:  :rolleyes:

Offline jesse4585

You should be Jonny.  :D  She didnt say any personal info about you, but she mentioned you on both meetings and the effect your review had. I could tell by how she spoke she really likes you.  I hope the stars align for you to book her again some time.   Thanks so much for the ToFTT  :drinks:

Offline Magic500

He virtually gave her £300 quid for just chatting with her so I'm not surprised she likes him lol
If I need to chat with someone I'd ring a chatline or go into a chat room.

Offline Hobbit

Maybe it's just me but this review sounded a bit too fluffy and a tiny bit promotional to me. Not enough detail about services such as kissing and sex. And if he never did that and only chatted then it's a waste of money for me at least as I would expect much more for that amount of cash.

Anyway, it's a horses-for-courses type of world, so if the OP is satisfied by just intellectual IQ on its own then that's also okay.

Offline jesse4585

He virtually gave her £300 quid for just chatting with her so I'm not surprised she likes him lol
Fair comment,  and I'd sure this would be true for most WGs.  But in this case I'd guess the opposite- she'd have liked Jonny_boy more if he'd let her massage him, and perhaps even more so if he'd fucked her.

May be interesting for some if I explain why, even at the risk of being called 'promotional' again. I'll go ahead as my credibility should be bomb proof round here.  Plenty of typo's in my reviews, but I put effort into giving accurate info for fellow punters. That I know of, none have ever called out the slightest false detail in any of my reviews. And with both my TOFTTs , several punters were considerably more enthusiastic than I was. Like I only gave Dallas a 'tentative recommend', whereas you gave her a 'strong positive.' 

As per OP, H seems to have natural tactile talent. Been lucky with that this year, the other 3 new WGs I've seen had that too. But H told me she'd also been on a proper massage course.  Must be partly why she's so good at it. And maybe why she asked if we could start the punt with her massaging me.  I think she wanted to test out her skills.  She had trouble believing me when I told her how sensational it felt.  So I think she's not massaged many men, and was gutted not to be able to test her skills on Jonny.

Likewise, she was really keen for sex - even with a not especially attractive punter like me.  Sure, many WGs probably do want to get the max cash for the least services. Others are more professional and want to give good value as they know its in their long term best interested.  And others still even want sex for its own sake, sometimes even more than the punter  (At least us lower sex drive older guys). Like at random times due to hormones,  or due to having a high sex drive and maybe not getting much recent action.  I dont know for sure, but I'd say this last was true for H.

As for more detail on sex & kissing. We hardly kissed at my request - I've mentioned several times before I often dont like to.  She has DFK on her profile & no reason to doubt she give that.  She also had deep throat on profile - which she proved by being the first lass to take me balls deep in her mouth.

As per review I had her in mish & doggy. The sex itself wasn't that good.  She did everything right on her side. I wont repeat the already mentioned shortfall on my side. But to add, I'd had several tommy tanks over the weekend.

So ideally I should have booked later than Tuesday; at my age Im at my best when I save up for a few days. The reason I didn't is I was following my own advise.  I've told others that 'If you snooze you lose' with posh birds, as they rarely seem to stay around for long.  I had pesky seasonal engagements & work for most of the rest of the week so went for Tuesday. Of course, Im not recommending others go to such lenghts to book. Wouldn't be worth it for many, my review listed several things many would see as -ve like size 14 & declining OWO.  This is about all the info I've got - hopefully enough for punters to judge for themselves if worth the effort.

Offline dunhill

• Service Provider
she'd had dozens of emails.  But most were like  "Hi Babe, you free now?"  and similar that she considered spam.  If you want to book her, you probably need to take 20 mins to read her profile and then write a 3-5 line email with the info she's asking for, and in a polite friendly tone.  Doesn't have to be a master piece. My email was only like 4 lines and had a few mistakes as I typed in a rush, but she was still happy with it.

Hopefully it's ok to comment on this/about ^^ given your mention of this in your now rewritten post.

Yes, this is exactly it with initiating contact - demonstrate you have read the profile/website by following the SPs directions.  Haifa is very clear about what she needs, as are many SPs, so I am not the exception to this rule. Many put a lot of value in an introductory message.

One can always tell those whom have given the ad/profile/website a cursory glance from the messages they send as they never contain any useful information.  Also, the beauty of having a website is that one can check the analytics which again always show that the scanter the message, the more likely the sender hasn't read a word of the website and merely sent a pre-written cut & paste message that bears no relation to anything to do with my booking process or my services. 

PS.  Many of your summations were correct - well done!