Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DELUXE TANYA, Paddington  (Read 2788 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't got much to add to previous reviews of Tanya. A very enjoyable punt.

I called the day before to book a punt the following evening. She was very easy to speak to on the phone. Confirmed in the morning and got the postcode. She was based about 10 mins (walking) from Paddington. Got the full address when I arrived. Let in on time. Paid £80 plus £10 for 30 mins plus facial.

The pictures are a good likeness. I thought she was very attractive. Looks very good for 41. Slim, blonde and big tits. Very friendly on arrival. Straight into DFK. Thought she was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. Shower fine. She offered to join but I declined.

Lots of kissing, stroking, was happy for me to kiss/suck her tits. She got on her knees and started the blow job. Very good. Quite deep, though just a bit toothy sometimes. On to the bed for 69. She carried on sucking while I licked out her pussy and arse. She kept on with the blowjob for the whole of the meet. For the facial she was back on her knees with her mouth open. She had her hands over her eyes to stop me squirting in them. Bit of cum play after.

Throughout she was very keen to check what I wanted to do. Out of the door almost exactly 30 mins after I walked in. Would be very happy to see her again.

Online patelprat

Glad you have a great time, she is amazing, one of my top SPs.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac