Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Marylebone  (Read 3860 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ae139

Review from a week ago. A strong positive. Cherry is well reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: sent a text in the morning, reply an hour later, to which I followed up to check that French kissing was included, to which the answer was yes.

Location: Basement flat a couple of minutes walk from Marylebone station. Nice room.

Meeting: Cherry greeted me from behind the door in lingerie and high heels. 5’11” in heels, 5’5” without. Very pretty, slim, busty with a beautiful bottom. Friendly welcome, straight into a snog, then she asked for the money and offered me a drink. Went off to stash the cash and get my water. She helped me undress whilst we stood kissing. Then she kneels on the bed with her bum in the air. That bum and small waist, what a sight. First I removed her heels and thong, then got my face in there and licked her pussy and ass. After a while she flips over lying with knees bent, rubbing her pussy. I go down on her, licking her and gently fingering her (one finger only allowed…fair enough!). Back up to lie next to her, French kissed, removed her bra, and released her good sized, soft breasts. Time for oral on me. She cleaned me first with a wet wipe, then with me kneeling, so she had to kneel over giving me an amazing view in the mirror of her bum. I reached under to cup her breasts, surprisingly large. Great BJ. Then to 69 and after a while she sat upright to allow me get my tongue deep into her pussy.

Ready for sex, she rubbered me up. Started in cowgirl with me sitting up against the pillows so I could lick and suck her soft breasts. Then missionary with kissing, and admiring her breasts gently wobbling with my thrusts. I raised her leg over my head to move to spoons, kissing and fondling her breasts. Next doggy. I was warned not go too hard/deep (guess I’m larger than average). Such a perfect bottom. Watching my cock go in and out to a shuddering orgasm.

Quick clean up, then with 5 minutes to go, she offered me a massage, apologising that she wasn’t very good. Then dressed and off into the night.

Conclusion: an outstanding GFE delivered by a really sweet girl, great attitude (engaged throughout) and gorgeous looks and body. I will be back. Highly recommended.

Online anonymouse72

She's a lovely looking girl and has a great figure. Sounds like her, Adrienne and Naughty Emma are using the same location. That will cause some delima when back in London as all 3 are great girls.

Offline palatino

It is definitely the same location as Adrienne. I saw that red bra on Cheery's bed last time I was with Adrienne  :D
Any view on how the three girls in the flat compare (I've only seen Adrienne)?

Offline Tailgate

It is definitely the same location as Adrienne. I saw that red bra on Cheery's bed last time I was with Adrienne  :D
Any view on how the three girls in the flat compare (I've only seen Adrienne)?

Same here,I've seen Adrienne twice (reviewed once as my return was within 6 months) but interested in seeing Cherry as she advertises Facials.
Anyone glazed her?

Online anonymouse72

I've seen all three and reviewed two. Adrienne was a few years ago during her Annabellas days but never got round to reviewing her. I'd be hard pressed to split them in all honesty, all three were great girls. Never gave any of them a facial but I'm sure Adrienne did cim.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 05:26:48 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline boofey

She's a lovely looking girl and has a great figure. Sounds like her, Adrienne and Naughty Emma are using the same location. That will cause some delima when back in London as all 3 are great girls.

Do you have a link for Naughty Emma?