Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Nottingham (Touring)  (Read 1385 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £70 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Good comms via SMS, easy to arrange, final instructions sent over promptly on arrival - although I think this is managed by someone else as she made reference to her "friend" when chatting with me.

Location: Apartment just on the edge of the city centre. Limited pay & display parking available outside the accomodation (only enough for 2 cars), few multi-stories within walking distance and pay & display on some of the nearby streets. Just don't be a twat like me and dump your car on a random street and forget which one then have to spend 10 minutes walking around in circles trying to find it.

The girl: Photos a few years old but fairly accurate, good looking natural Thai girl. Eager to please, friendly, a little wacky.

The action: Offered a massage to begin with but opted to skip this and started with some kissing, full on enthusiastic DFK, explored her body with my hands whilst doing this. Eventually kissed her way down my body for some OWO. Lots of tongue action, ball licking, took it reasonably deep (no gagging), intermittent eye contact - good technique and decent BJ. Get her to go on all fours so I could explore her pussy and ass with my tongue, she's making all the right noises and seemed to enjoy this. Ask her if she's ready and she rubbers me up before I slide in from behind, nice and tight. Stick with this for a bit before moving on to missionary, legs spread wide, get in nice and deep. Can feel myself starting to get close after a few minutes of this, I was going to opt for another position change but then she tells me she's going to cum - not sure if this is part of the act or not I carry on.. She then appears to have an orgasm and the feeling of her pussy tightening around my dick during this was enough to make me cum as well. I never know whether SPs are acting but this felt pretty real and she told me I was the first client today to make her cum. She cleaned me up with some wipes, and asked me if I'd like a massage for the remainder of the time (about 10 mins left at this point). I skipped this as didn't fancy getting covered in oil, just chatted with her for a few minutes before starting to get dressed. She said goodbye to my dick and gave him a little shake farewell, then I got dressed, kiss goodbye, and on my way.

Overall a really good experience, definite positive - enthusiastic service, eager to please, no rushing, good value for money (especially considering no extras which is common with the Asians). Would visit her again.

I think she said she is going to Newcastle tomorrow and will be back in Nottingham on the 16th of January.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey she is a solid reliable Thai SP
She’s been like that from day one 4/5 years back.

I tend not to visit her when she’s in town only because I’ve seen her so many times, glad I went yesterday too.

Offline JD1

I wasn’t sure on seeing her for some reason but glad I did and your review tipped the scales for me as the resident Thai expert. :D

I’ll probably go back and see her again as she’s new to me, but similarly I like variety and get bored seeing the same SPs over and over.

Online Charliehutton

Nice one, JD. She no longer seems to have Leicester on her itinerary, which is a bloody shame for those of us who can rarely travel far.

Offline rnrn636

I fancy a revisit to this girl. I reviewed this one in July 2018 and she was using the same photos back then

Whats she looking like nowadays as I don't think the age has changed on her profile either 🤔
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 10:45:51 am by rnrn636 »

Offline JD1

I would still say she looks similar to the photos, I knew they were quite old going in to the meet as I had seen them posted on a review from a few years ago. They also look like they’ve been edited so was expecting her to be a little less polished in person, but I was happy with her looks and don’t think she looks much older than the photos.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I fucked her a few years ago.
Had a great time but whilst eating her out I was thinking “is this a real pussy or a man made one”, just seems different.
I also fucked her up the arse for free which was brilliant and she put up zero resistance and zero complaints which only added to my thoughts that may she used to be a he.

Tempted to go back again if anal isn’t an extra charge.

Offline JD1

I don’t think she is TS.. pussy seemed normal to me and her boobs are natural. Although not massive I don’t think you can get boobs of that size from hormone therapy, although I’m by no means an expert on this. Nipples very feminine too.

Anal is the only extra she charges these days at £30. The thought did cross my mind as I was fucking her from behind but I didn’t have any additional money with me.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:02:03 pm by JD1 »