Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykaali - Sloane Square  (Read 1134 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2670477) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

60m/£250

Comms: Arranged via WhatsApp the day before, though she requested we talk on the phone before confirming.

Location: A serviced studio apartment about 10 mins from the station, near but not Chelsea Cloisters. She mentioned she would prefer to stay at CC as the staff at the current place are quite nosey.

Kaali: About 5'5, slim size 8, large breasts with some sag, fully shaven. I found her facially attractive given her age (I'd assume 40+) and she has a face picture on her WhatsApp at the time of this review. Her AW pictures make her face seem puffier than it is, though your YMMV when it comes to looks. Well spoken and smiles a lot. She was dressed in a sari when I arrived and also has more pictures on Cherry Girls which I think are more representative than those on AW. Had wanted to see her pre-covid so took the opportunity this time round.

Services: DFK, OWO, 69, RO, sex.
- Very strange DFK technique, she locks onto you like a space airlock and flicks her tongue about relentlessly - though she slowed down a bit during the hour.
- Slow, sensual OWO to start with but picked up pace during 69
- Not very vocal and wasn't the most responsive in RO and 69
- Very tight, even with lube
- Sex in the usual positions + me picking her up. The quietness made it a little underwhelming for the money now that I reflect back on it.

In all I found her pleasant and it was nice to tick her off the hotlist, but wouldn't return due to the rate.

She is staying for the next couple weeks then heading back to India.