Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Haifa VIP - Heathrow  (Read 2349 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953738) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jonny_boy_1968

External Link/Members Only

Finding myself with a night in a Heathrow hotel the night before an early flight, I browsed AW and reviews here for inspiration and found none.  So I decided to try a reverse bid.  I don't generally look for penetration these days and so asked for a sensual massage for 1.5 hours.  Have tried RBs before but have never been inspired to book from the bids, I seem to attract desperate looking bids that don't interest me.  This one was going the same but one bid and message did stand out.  Haifa seemed right up my street both in body type and maybe able to hold a conversation which, as I get older, I do enjoy.  (I can hear you now, "This is a punting site you fluffy twat...")  However, the bid didn't come without red flags - profile recently set up, zero feedback, no reviews here...

Had a few emails back and forth sorting out the details of the meet, so good communication.  We agreed to meet just outside and have a drink in the bar first.  TBH, was afraid the profile/photos might be fake and had the fee in my pocket ready to send her away with a few quid if she turned out not to be like her profile.  I needn't have bothered, when she arrived she was gorgeous.  She's probably the most strikingly beautiful lady I've met (I get that looks are subjective) and when she removed her coat in the bar was wearing a lovely dress showing off her ample cleavage.

So we had a drink and can confirm that yes, she can hold a conversation and was good company.  After half an hour we retired to the room.  She ducked into the bathroom and came out in the full sexy undies with stockings and suspenders.  Again, gorgeous.  She started to get out the massage oil but, tbh, was enjoying just chatting to her so we spent the next hour just kissing and chatting on the bed.  She left about 2 hours after she arrived to get the last train back home.

So apologies, in some ways this is a shit review.  I can't testify to her services as I didn't really sample them apart from her kissing which is enjoyed.  But I can confirm her profile is definitely her and the photos are real and she's good company for a couple for hours.  I was happy with that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 05:52:31 am by jonny_boy_1968 »

Offline Sattob

Now that's my kind of woman! Educated, curvy, slightly exotic, and knock-dead sexy. Thanks for the review and finding this gem. It seems you had a wonderful time.

Offline Often Visitor

Am I reading this correctly OP you paid around £3-400 for a drink cuddle and a chat no massage no sexual contact no nothing????

Offline lillythesavage

Am I reading this correctly OP you paid around £3-400 for a drink cuddle and a chat no massage no sexual contact no nothing????

Where did you pluck those figures from? OP left a positive and enjoyed what he got, reads like he dictated events  :unknown:.

Offline Jokerface

:scare:

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Now that's my kind of woman! Educated, curvy, slightly exotic, and knock-dead sexy. Thanks for the review and finding this gem. It seems you had a wonderful time.

Smashing - glad my review helped at least one maybe - was worried I'd be getting a bit more flaming from the likes of Often Visitor.

OV - I get that that for those that measure their punts in services achieved per pound, this was shit value, but for me it was just the job and, as Lilly rightly says, I enjoyed it.  It certainly wasn't what I had planned.  For the record, it was nowhere near as expensive as you've estimated.  I'd posted my RB for 1.5 hours of outcall massage for a cheeky £200.  We agreed somewhere not far north of that.