Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Peterborough  (Read 6026 times)

4 review(s) for demi massage service (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

External Link/Members Only (also on adultwork somewhere)

As Demi was my first ever punt, I will make her my first ever review and she definitely deserves a positive. Her pictures are pretty much representative, very attractive although I think she's pushing it saying she's 39 but she's hardly the first ever provider to shave a few years off. Cracking pair of au naturelle jugs.

I saw Demi a couple of times and found her to be very obliging and service of top quality (especially considering her rates are quite a bit lower than normal for this part of the world). Gives a good quality massage if that's your cup of tea - GENUINE massage rather than just time wasting bollocks, and won't push it on you if you've made it clear you don't want it. Decent enough in the sack and very skilled at using toys on one's member to give some sensational orgasms ... I personally wouldn't book a long session with her for GFE or anything like that as we're just a bit too different as people - if I'm booking longer punts I prefer to feel I've got something in common and chat a bit, but would highly recommend her for a visit if any folk are ever in the area - don't know if she still does but she used to do a good, professional quality massage, hand relief and then 30 minutes of whatever else you wanted for another pop for £70, which is fantastic value!

Offline eyeseebee

She's now on holiday for a month...and looking at the pictures on her website, if she's 39 she's had a tough paper round. I reckon she's forgotten best part of a decade.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

demi

that very rude instead eyesbee have not been on holiday had maor brain surgery just for the record maybe you should look at yourself first at least I am geniune honest and show my face in pictures and dont con or scam guys

Offline finn5555

that very rude instead eyesbee have not been on holiday had maor brain surgery just for the record maybe you should look at yourself first at least I am geniune honest and show my face in pictures and dont con or scam guys

Well said but post your true age  :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

Ah, the old "maor (sic) brain surgery" excuse. Don't you just love em?

Offline eyeseebee

Why do I need to look at myself? I don't con guys either so what's your point exactly? And how the fuck am I to know you had brain surgery? Your profile just said you were away. I'm not Mystic Fucking Meg- see I've said I'm not mystic meg, so at least I'm not claiming to be something I'm not.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 06:45:54 am by eyeseebee »

demi

well you shoudnt judge peple without the facts you have a choice in who you see and as I am not ur sort so best luck in finding what you are looking for in the future I speak y mind end of day and I dOnt bad mouth my cients not my thing I show RESEPCT TO ALL I SEE

Offline eyeseebee

I didn't judge you. Your profile just said you were away. To think you were on holiday would be a fair assumption. There are hundreds of AW profiles which say the girl is away. 'Maybe she's off having brain surgery' doesn't really come into ones mind when they read that. Anyway if you've had major brain surgery then I wish you all the best in your recovery.

New but addicted

I see Demi a year ago, her pictures maybe a little out dated but I would recommend her to any one she is a very nice lady with a great personality and has given me one of the best bjs I've had. Hopefully I will meet her again soon

Offline Zeusthedoc

well at least that's cleared up.... :unknown:

back to topic....thanks for the review, not really my cup of tea!

I see Demi a year ago, her pictures maybe a little out dated but I would recommend her to any one she is a very nice lady with a great personality and has given me one of the best bjs I've had. Hopefully I will meet her again soon

out of interest, how have you come to this conclusion? no offence, just asking a question.
what's your measure of a bj, let alone a good one?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:20:34 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline madeinwales56

I am not formally trained I forensics but looking at the quote above from newbutaddicted it is not written in his or her normal style. There is normally better punctuation. Call me suspicious but it reads more like Demi's style to me and especially as the author is offering a positive slant on this thread against the grain of all other posts. I wonder if the poster's account has been used or maybe they are one and the same?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So what if this lady's age might be a few years adrift?, from what I've read of some more local sites shes very good and has quite a following.

Which would you prefer a distant don't do this and don't do that  Romianian or a lady who is good at what she does albeit may well be that bit older?.

Least you can see her pix and make up your own minds;!.

The happy one

So what if this lady's age might be a few years adrift?, from what I've read of some more local sites shes very good and has quite a following.

Which would you prefer a distant don't do this and don't do that  Romianian or a lady who is good at what she does albeit may well be that bit older?.

Least you can see her pix and make up your own minds;!.

Yes but that depends on how recent and untouched her photos are

Offline Bangers and Gash

So what if this lady's age might be a few years adrift?

:wacko:

A few years maybe, but 15 is taking the pish.

If a pro$$ie can lie so blatantly about something we know is not true then what else is she lying about?

Offline Zeusthedoc

"EVERYTHING!" - 99.9% of prossies!

New but addicted

Hi, I have just read this post and I haven't put this up. I have never met Demi. I don't know if I would meet her with these comments, how old is she?

Offline socks

Hi, I have just read this post and I haven't put this up. I have never met Demi. I don't know if I would meet her with these comments, how old is she?
A bit confused - is your August posting not from you then? :unknown:

Offline cunnyhunt

A bit confused - is your August posting not from you then? :unknown:

I had noticed and have suspicions of this poster. :rolleyes:

yorkshire123

:unknown:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I'd guess she's late 40s rather than 39 as she states. If you think she looks ok in her pictures, she hasn't changed so much that it'd be a problem.

Doppleganger

I saw Demi some time ago for an hour after I'd had a cancellation
Arrangements were easily concluded and finding her place was no problem
We had a brief chat while sorting out the necessaries and then upstairs to the bedroom

She got changed into lingerie and then we got down to it; plenty of FK, OWO giving (wouldn't describe it as one of the best BJ's but certainly far from the worst) and receiving, on with a rubber and away I went - missionary, doggy, reverse and so on
Personally I think Demi has a good body (obviously not that of a twenty something) - great tits and legs. Demi is a mature woman (obviously); as to her actual age - don't know, don't care
For me Demi delivered on all that I wanted and would give a positive review