Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amalia - VS - Birmingham - Didn't happen  (Read 439 times)

Offline bhampunt19

Not sure if I put walk aways on review section?

Anyway, got it in mind to have a punt and you know what it's like once you get that feeling. Nothing on AW, have been looking out for some VS ads for a while now and dip my toe in now and again.

Had a few lined up but texted Amalia, rubbish communication but ended up going to meet as it's around the corner.

Incall was big apartment complex on Newhall St - when I got there she said she would come down as buzzer isn't working. Managed to tailgate to at least get into the building and stood waiting by the lifts - doors opened and there is a munter standing behind. Not attractive, clearly not the girl in the picture as she looked much larger. I said she wasn't the girl and she replied that she changed her hair colour - yeah right. Walked away to keep my money for another day.

External Link/Members Only

Always have in mind that i'll walk if it's B&S/fake ad so this is just a warning for anyone wanting to take the punt.

Offline Brumish

Done the right thing buddy  :thumbsup:
Incidentally what colour was her hair?  :D

Offline bhampunt19

Was brunette but just absolutely no way she could have had the body or hair colour of the girl in the pics. Shame really, because that body looks great. She just had typical grumpy fat Rom face and thought absolutely no chance