Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Girls  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Bazzad

Hello hello,

Long time reader of the forum. Love it. Want to start contributing more and do my first positive review. I’m in Manchester later and was looking for a good punt for this evening. Who do people recommend?

Offline Kool Keef

Hello hello,

Long time reader of the forum. Love it. Want to start contributing more and do my first positive review. I’m in Manchester later and was looking for a good punt for this evening. Who do people recommend?

Congratulations on nearly 10 years of solid leeching.
Quite an acheivement.  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Hello hello,

Hopefully we will hear of your adventures soon matey, as you must appreciate 10 years of no contribution to the site is long enough to show us if this the place for you or not.

Good luck with your meet  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

looks like the countdown timer has been set  :rolleyes:

Offline frankc

He said virtually the same thing nearly 10 years ago

" Hi guys, Has anyone seen this girl? I am thinking of seeing her today and was wandering if anyone has got any advice/feedback on her"

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only.

Offline Bazzad

Yea to be fair I admit I was leaching. I only punt 3-4 times a year but didn’t post. That will change 😂 Countdown timer can be set  :bomb:

Offline chrishornx

like a leech he is most likely to suck information out of us generous chaps then disappear for another 10 years

plenty of info on our Manchester girls for him to do his own work

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Bazzad

Probably a month ago, with a random Brazilian not reviewed on here. At the Britannia on Manchester 

Offline Kool Keef

Probably a month ago, with a random Brazilian not reviewed on here. At the Britannia on Manchester

Get a review up then

Offline Blackpool Rock

Get a review up then
Yeah especially as she's a TOFTT girl with no info, definition of someone needing to share the info  :dash:

Offline frankc

I only punt 3-4 times a year

You could of posted between 30 to 40 reviews in the time that you've been a member on here....You'vealso admitted to being a leech...in my opinion, you dont deserve any second chances

Offline chrishornx

Clearly able to get a Manchester grill without our input - pick another from all the reviews have  a crack and do a couple of reviews mate or you will get chewed alive asking for help without input

JUST FRIENDLY ADVICE

Offline ISTS2005

I'd get reviewing if I were you. Notice you've already been back on (leeching) and not reviewed since you posted this.... :bomb:

Offline chrishornx

I'd get reviewing if I were you. Notice you've already been back on (leeching) and not reviewed since you posted this.... :bomb:

he is back to his normal leeching self

Offline Blackpool Rock

he is back to his normal leeching self
He did put a review up this morning otherwise he may not still be here

Offline chrishornx

He did put a review up this morning otherwise he may not still be here

hmmmmmm...

a month old report, the girl is now in Wales and the £80 half hour is now £100